The Brony group 31 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 630 )
  • Viewing 501 - 550 of 630

This time Moon noticed the pain that the human was in, making her release him and jump back in shock. "Indicus! What's wrong?"

(Well, just jump in and see what happens :pinkiehappy:)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Alright. Where is your character right now?)

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3249585 "Worst damn back pain ever." I grunt between breaths. Then I continue my pain filled scream as what looks like two wings of bone slowly come out of my back as they were covered in a black membrane giving them a draconic look. After the episode I just breathed heavily, recovering from the pain

Moon just simply stares at Indicus, surprised to see a couple of wings suddenly poking out of his back. She sat there, unsure what to say.

3249322 "oohh Assassins, I always thought that would be an awesome career." Said Ataxia.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3249653 Celestia nodded. "Its interesting to say the least"

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3249647 "I better use these things for all the the pain they caused, hello never thought the soul implant would do much more then the immortality and scales in places."

Moon continues to stare at him, speechless.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

I stand up and examine my new wings the wing span was twice my height, the wings were onyx black with the membrane being a lighter shade. I gave them a test flap after feeling the muscles, flinging the blood and bits of skin off them.

Moon continues to stare.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3249875 I wave a hand in front of her face.

Continues to stare ahead of her, not aware of her surroundings.
(Yea…I'm running on fumes at the moment...:twilightsheepish:. Should have an idea sooner or later)

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3249900 I just hug Moon but used my wings instead and brushed my hand in her mane.

After a few more minutes, Moon shook her head to clear her mind, and looked right back at Indicus, a stern look in her eyes. "Really? You just got a pair of draconic wings, and you aren't even fazed by it? Not a single bit?" She continued to look into the human's eyes, a stern look in her own eyes.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3249973 "After the scales started growing, I was fazed but after six months I just accepted the whole having some draconic features and abilities and thing although the part of growing them felt like a rusty knife in my back." I said bluntly.

She continued to eye Indicus suspiciously, and then with a small sigh of defeat, she shrugs. "Well…I guess that makes sense…I guess." She then leans into the human, hugging him close to her.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3250018 I return the hug with my arms and wings.

Moon continues to hug him, and then her eyes slowly close, and after a while, a small, cute snore escapes her mouth, indicating that she was now asleep.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3250266 I smile and snuggle up next to her using my wings as a blanket and I teleported us to my personal tent. Enjoying the feeling of laying there with her.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

A wild Lolk appears.
(Nobody seems to have a good idea of reintroducing Lolk. so, whoever replies to this first will have Lolk in their immediate vicinity.)

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3251002 I wake up to see Lolk nearby folding my wings against my back I goto him.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

He sits there, trying to smooth back his hair. Sadly for him, it has apparently been fried to the degree of being constantly charged with static. His five stingers tails lash angrily as he tries and fails to look at least somewhat presentable.
"Ah, hallo. All goes well I hope?"

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3251026 "Except for the pain my new wings," *I flapped them for effect* "gave me growing in suddenly. im fine. So what happened to you?"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

He thinks for a moment, then replies off-hoofedly. "Struck by lightning. Several times."

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3251036 "Damn, just Damn."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

He nods. "Yep. And now I can't get by mane to stop sticking straight up!"
He growls in irritation.

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3251038 "Let me try something" My hand glows as I use magic to ground the excesses static in Lolk.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

He sighs.
"Thanks. Evocation isn't my forte."
He finally manage sto get his mane down.
"So, how have things been while I was gone?"

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3251049 "Not too much except I got in a relationship and we have arrived at our destination, I belive that one of the Factions will be here any minute now."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

Lolk blinks rapidly.
"Oh... Well that's... Nice, I guess. huh. Lot happened then."

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3251060 "Yea, hell I'm still wrapping my head around the relationship thing. As it is my second after all these years."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

Lolk looks downcast for a moment.
"Oh... Yeah, that's nice."
He looks back up, the moment having passed.
"Which faction will be arriving? Do you know?"

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3251074 "Can't say for sure but I believe Order will arrive first or both at the same time"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

He nods.
"Do we have a plan?"

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3251081 "Dux and Little Light seem to be doing that as for me I'll just kill as I always have."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

He shrugs.
"Simple enough I suppose. Where are Dux and Light, anyways?"

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3251096 "Not sure anymore last time I checked they were in the city."

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3251096 (GN its almost 2 AM here)

3249717 Ataxia's ears start to twitch and she looks around, " I...I sense a strong urge of pain somewhere nearby."
She gives a small bow, "excuse me." She snaps her talon and disappears.
Ataxia teleports to the back of the cave that Indicus, moon and Lolk are. She looks around and when she notices a large pair of wings on Indicus's back she is shocked for a second. The she flies up to the ceiling and starts crawling over, she hangs down from her tail and pokes his wing, finding it strangely fascinating.

(Just so you know, there is another changeling that is here as well. He's one of the characters that I decided to make. If you want to talk to him, just let me know)

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3251109 I pointed towards the cave city. "Just ask around, when you arrive."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

Lolk looks up, somewhat amused.
"Well hello to thee."

"Thanks."

(Certainly.)

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3251381 I turn around and look at Ataxia. and say, "Need something?"

[Perhaps he should have been accidentally left behind, and just now catch up to them.]

Shadow-Dancer
Group Admin

3251653 (hello :pinkiehappy: lets just say that the event you described happened and that he arrived.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Something like that.)

• Viewing 501 - 550 of 630