Canterlot High 136 members · 229 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Flora Spectrum
Group Admin

Now that that's over with, this group has been going for over five weeks now, and the only story posted on here is mine, which is unfinished. If you have a story that belongs here, post it! If you know any authors or have come across a story that belongs here, ask this author to check this out! I would love to read some more stories and show that not every single brony hated Equestria Girls with a passion.

I wanted to end this with an emoticon, but couldn't decide so have the mane six instead :ajsmug::pinkiesmile::rainbowdetermined2::raritywink::twilightsmile::yay:

2322996 So what kind of stories can we put in here? Stories that feature just Canterlot High or something? Hence the name

Flora Spectrum
Group Admin

4407862 hello! Yes I do wish for stories that feature Canterlot High. However, at this point I am open to any story with flashbacks or memories as part of the story, or even ones where only part of the time takes place there. With two movies now, hopefully more stories have been written!

I hope this answered your question, and if not feel free to comment some more! Until then, have a Fluttershy :yay:

4408903 Some of my stories are set their

Flora Spectrum
Group Admin

4409022 feel free to post them! I look forward to having more stories added! :yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6