FIMFiction Emote Extender 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Luz

So, I just downloaded the script not so long ago. Pretty much it took my attention and decided to download it myself. Problem is, that apparently it doesn't work. Dunno why, but I have everything set up and it's enabled on the Tampermonkey program in Chrome.

Aaand

Probably I'm doing something really stupid right now and I'm not even noticing it. I'm not a programmer or anything :l. Help would be appreciated.

-Blitz

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

Did you enable the experimental javascript option in Chrome as well as the unsafe window in Tampermonkey (Chrome likes to take away nice things)? If you've done both of those and it still doesn't work, try downloading the "nosave" versions of the script. They remove dependencies regarding saving settings and instead let you edit the script to use the different settings. If you've done both, let me know and I'll have you send me the browser console log.

Luz

Heh, got it! After activating a lot of stuff I finally got it!

Thanks!

Hm... but it only works on threads. Not signs of it working on blogs/stories. Oh well.

LunaTheFox
Group Admin

That's correct. The images get spoilered outside of forum threads, so I've disabled them until either knighty does something or the end of time. They look really spammy with the spoilers in place.

2032073 The only places it works are in group threads and in the edit screen for blog posts, as everywhere else on the site uses the image spoiler tags. If it's working in those two locations, then it is fulfilling its intended purpose.

Edit//Aw shoot, Krazy beat me by 5 seconds D:

Luz

Yeah, portalz0r once made a script about that and ended up deleting it because of the spoilers. Thanks for the help as well.

I guess it's fine, then. I really hope knighty gets that spoiler tag away.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6