Anti-Depression Ponies 1,886 members · 2,434 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Winter n' stuff so it's maybe a time to change my avatar. Here are the ones I could use. Which do you like the most. If you like the current one I have then just say so:raritywink:

Yeah I want Twilight with a scarf:twilightsmile:

Smiles
Group Admin

2346101 Any of them, as long as it's Twily!
I like the last one best, though.

2346118 Thank you for the suggestion BUUUUUT it has to be:

1. Cute
2. Twilight wearing a scarf.:twilightsmile:

Smiles
Group Admin

Bleh. I really shouldn't depart from cheer and complain... and the threads vaguely based on mental health issues I could understand.

But... you realize this board isn't really your blog, right?
It's increasingly the Zelos Group.

Well, at least I'll address the topic. Your current avatar is the best one.

Agreed. Much agreement.

2346141 Well I do write some of my stuff in my blog now....oh and I really felt quite wrong posting 2 threads in the row though.:twilightsheepish:

Are you kidding me? That is cute.

Not wanting to harp on ya, Zelos, I'm really not. And it's super-great that you're finding use for the group!

But the thread-spamminess is becoming a thing. Several a day, now.

Might consider just updating one of your current threads when new stuff happens in your life. Or other such things. Or at least, like, don't make two threads when you can ask two questions in one. Just, y'know, do your best not to go so hard on people's notifications box.

2346199 okay...never thought 1-2 notifications a day is going hard. Although there was not a single day in a last week when i did not make at least one thread....i think. The fun thing is that this IS me going easy...with all my problems i am also really talkative...still sorry if i got a bit carried away.

Ah like the second one:twilightsmile:

You must ask yourself a question- the same one that many have asked, including myself: Why not Zoidberg?

Fourth one looks like a good avatar, third one just makes me "hnng".

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21