Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

...Why have so many people suddenly joined in such a small amount of time? Unless someone went crazy promoting this group, it doesn't make any sense!

I joined after seeing this group mentioned in a thread on The Writer's Group.

5534706 I joined just recent...saw it on groups.

What FatalSpark said is true for me too.

5534706 I honestly think that people are becoming more aware and frankly more worried about the question this group presents and partly answers.

I joined a number of groups recently. That and I have a future story planned with a premise that fits for this group.

5534766 The problem is, the only admin on this group's been inactive for over half a year. It raises a few questions on how long it may last before being shut down by site admins when users begin breaking rules.

5534781 Oh? That's an issue, especially if another group admin can't be named

5534793 Yup. There's my own group, The Bronies' Archive, as well. It's not as big as this group, and definitely not as old, but at least it's got a bunch of admins and some occasional activities. (And a group collab that you can submit ideas for)

5534706 I saw it in the "Related Groups" section. I think I joined about a day before the sudden influx of members.

5534717 Likewise here, though the issue of the admin is a bit of a concern. Hopefully when can get your group promoted though, Techie.

Idunno. I haven't promoted my own group in a while now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15