Crazy Cannon Bouncers (CCB) 55 members · 78 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

What kind of stories do you look for to read? Do you like to write the same kind of stories?

For me, I started on Doctor Whooves fics and have also gone into doing them myself.

I also initially searched around for fics starring Sweetie Belle. My current favorite being Fragments:The Sweetie Chronicles I'm also fond of "Scootalove" fics, where Scootaloo finds a happy home, be it with Rainbow Dash or somepony else. Even have a couple ideas that are variations on that myself.

Finally, the occasional comedic one-shot, usually starring Pinkie Pie, will catch my interest.

Shimmering Honor
Group Admin

1897446 I tend to read fics that pull at the heart to remind me I am human, the most common being Scootaloo an Rainbow Dash based

FlashKenshin77
Group Admin

I'm all over the place; romance, comedy, action, etc. Doesn't really matter to me as long as the little blurp can draw me in. Usually anything with Fluttershy I'll give a read. I'd have to say my favourite story is The Unexpected Love Life of Dusk Shine.

RGLloyd
Group Admin

I like reading fics that are well written, logically sound, do not involve the mane or side canon characters dying, and have good happy endings. I like a good shipping if done tastefully or short adventures. I'll read anything in the comedy to dark spectrum as long as it follows the above filters.

My favorite thing to see in a story is the focus characters advance emotionally and improve in some deep and life changing way...which is what I enjoy writing. I don't use much area description because I believe books are better at conveying emotions. I enjoy going a bit over the top, and I try to strike my readers emotionally deep. The characters in a written story exist in the mind of the reader, customized and personal. So when the character feels pain, it feeds back to the reader far better than any tv or movie could ever hope to achieve.

I'm similar in that. I like reading a story where you could almost imagine it as an episode of the show.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5