Editors-R-Us 578 members · 545 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I’ve had help with editing on a few different occasions and I greatly appreciate them for their help. But the real problem I’m running into right now is I’m losing my focus and any new part that I add to my story sounds wrong even though you might say it works. That is why I am looking for a coauthor, someone else to bounce ideas off of and maybe add some of their own. I want to finish my stories and get started on the other ones I haven’t even began typing, but at the rate I’m going, I’ll be lucky to complete them by the end of the decade.

7224237 I had the same problem, so I just decided to let others bring my ideas to light:
https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/854045/free-story-ideas-for-you

That’s half of what I’m trying to do, I still want to be part of writing these stories, but like the title of this thread implies: ‘I can’t keep doing it alone’.

I’m going to fish around a little more and see if I can’t get at least one out of a few thousand users to nibble.

Although, chances are the moment they see the word ‘coauthor’ they’ll go

7224237 Being a writer is a lonely profession. Everypony else has their own things and visions on their plates.

What I'm saying is, if you didn't want to be alone, you shouldn't have picked writing as your profession.

I see it more as a hobby then I do a profession.

7224546 Regardless, writing, in general, isn't a social affair.

Writing is like [censored]. Chances are, you'll be alone at it.

can you post a picture of what you mean?
:ajbemused:
if the answer is no, then that is where I draw the line.

7224809 You want to see me [censored]?

Kinky.

I like where this is going.
[censored]

This has been up for too long, can you please remove any and all mention of it, it’s not funny, and it’s definitely not helping me.

Thank you...

Hopefully my mood turns around sooner rather than later. It’s happened enough for me know I just need to let it run its course.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11