Editors-R-Us 578 members · 545 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello there,
I am currently looking for an editor for my story: Salvation's Twilight.

Basic information
Genre: Based on Fimfiction's tags, it would be: Sex, Violence, Death, Romance, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Human and Twilight.
Please keep in mind that the tags, Sex, Violence, Death and Romance will arrive much later in the story than the others.
Projected Length: Per chapter, it will be between 3 - 10k. It is currently unknown how long the entire story will be, but I can predict to be between 100 - 200k words, just as a guestimate.
Crossovers: None. It is my own universe which is being used primarily, with interspliced sections in Equestria.
Additional Relevent information: Information about the lore of the universe can be provided upon acceptance of an editor. But for now, the main setting could be considered post-apocalyptic fantasy for the purposes of theme.
Romance between Twilight and the Human will take place later on in the story, along with Sex. I will be creating a sex-lite as well as regular chapters for when that happens, so those who do not wish to edit those sorts of chapters do not need to.

I use GoogleDocs for collaboration, and I'm more than happy to link up on Discord, if you wish.

Thank you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1