NextDoorBrony News (FanFics/FanArt) 15 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

Hello there, my name is DiZ.

I'm one of the big cheeses here on NextDoorBrony News. This is a forum where we'll give you guys news about the things that go mostly unnoticed here in the fandom. Kinda like EqD, except more laid back. We're not picky about things. Hopefully we won't get to be that way, at least.

Anywho, here's how this is gon' work. If you've got some news about something in the Brony Fandom(Music, stories, artwork, whatever), you're free to make a thread about it. If you think it really deserves a feature, then me and Lyric and the rest of the top dogs here will look it over and see what we think. It's probably going to start out as just some self-promotion, but we hope that you guys actually start promoting each other instead of yourselves.

The most notable stuff is going to go in podcasts. This means like the things we like the most, (which is probably going to be the only stuff in the beginning), but you know, we hope to scale it in the future.

Here are a few rules regarding threads.

Number 1: We donut liek troleing
-Try not to spread hate and other negative things, like spam.
- If you do, you're gonna have a bad time.

Number 2: Resepct errbody
- Everypony is entitled to their opinions, so repect 'em.
- This kinda falls in line with Number 1, but it's just some reassurance.

Number 3: Dis is nut ur blog
- Yes, there will be self-promotion here, but that only is in regard the content you create for everypony else. This is not the place to announce to the world that you sneezed.
- You're probably going to have a bad time if you do this.

Number 4: Donut dubble poest
-Say it once, and only once. Unless it's been so long that no one will ever find proof that you didn't say it, don't say it again.
-I for one am probably not going to dig through the threads to a post you posted again, but if I see the same thing twice in the same few vicinity of pages... you're gonna have a bad time.

Number 5: Saye it 2 mi faec
-If you think something should be featured, tell one of us via PM first, then post it if we say no. Cause that'll be like a double post.
-We can understand if you post it first and then think that it should be featured, but that'll be on a case-by-case basis.

Number 6: Keap it cleen
-Please, no NSFW posts. We're for all ages here.
-If you don't follow this rule, you will have a bad time.

Number X: Deez ruels r subject 2 chaeng
-We improve as time goes on. Rules might change.

With those things being said, let's hope that NDB goes somewhere!

The Notebook
Group Admin

This makes me want to release my inner grammar natzi.

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

I believe you mean to say natsee

. . . I'll see myself out.

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

*standing ovation*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5