Vice City 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 346 )
  • Viewing 301 - 350 of 346
Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(Sorry bout lateness, dinner happened)
Carmen sits down back on the boat.
That is one strong worm...Didn't think I'd be able to pull it out.

Terry's left eye was still sunken down, though she didn't notice.

Yeah. I never understood it fully.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Hey, uh...you're eye's kind of....

Terry blinked, (with one eye) slowly bringing her hand to her eye, and pulling it back into place. She blinked a couple of times.

Ah.. thanks.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Grimacing slightly, Carmen looks away from the sight as it takes place.
Do you feel no pain or something?

Terry blinked at this.

Oh, it does 'hurt' like a bitch. After a while though, when you realize that pain... 'doesn't hurt', you get used to it.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

I don't think I could ever get used to it...

I can understand. After all, you don't have to deal with a 'worm' in your back. I think some of my organs are shredded now...

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

....How are you alive?

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

You are a strange individual, Terry....

Terry nodded at this.

True, but everybody's a lil' somethin'.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

I guess I'd be a little nutty in the head, wouldn't I?

True, but you're not insane. Hell, I'm not insane.

Terry looked at the wall for a second.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting shit to change. And I haven't been doing that, have I?

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

There's a brief moment of silence before Carmen changes the subject.
I swear...if that politician's right and Joker's destroyed my shop and stolen all my money......
Carmen makes a cutting motion across her neck using her finger.

Knowing Joker he'd burn the money. She grumbled.

Either way, what're we gonna do whilst we wait?

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

1654539>>1651335 ((We never really established if the boat arrived or not so....it's arrived.....I'll do the whole 'meeting with Alex' some other time because it's 9:14pm and I have work tomorrow so it'll probably end up taking place tomorrow afternoon))
((That said, I'll probably end up going to bed around the same time of 11:30pm:twilightsheepish: work can suck a dick, I go to sleep when I'm tired and not before))
What're we gonna do? We're going to check on my fucking shop, that's what we're going to do.
With that, Carmen storms off in the direction of her store, walking quickly with a look of determination on her face

(Understandable.)

Terry hurried to keep up with her. She failed to notice the faint buzzing in her head, though.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

As she hurries alone, Carmen can be heard muttering to herself.
motherfucking clown, thinking he can steal my money and destroy my merchandise...he'd better hope to God that my shop is okay because if it isn't.......

Terry twitched violently for a second, shaking her head, and continuing to follow Carmen. She felt... different though. However, there were more important things, like the shop.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

As they round a corner, the two of them come upon the ruined remains of SportsTech. in the corner, where Carmen's weapons are normally stores, there is nothing but an empty space where the room used to be.

Carmen simply stares at the ruins, her eye slowly twitching in anger.

Terry's expression turned... well, pissed.

FUCK.

She didn't even know why she was so angry at the time.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen then breaks into a spring and runs into the ruins, rummaging around the remains.
Please let SOMETHING have survived..anything...A grenade, a revolver, ANYTHING that I can sell......

Terry hopped into the ruins as well, hoping to find something she could kill peopel with, as their guns had been confiscated.

C'mon revolver ol' pal... don't fuck my day...

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Rummaging through the remnants of the staff room, Carmen stumbles upon a revolver and a box of rounds.
YES!

Terry decided to use the other half of her brain for a second.

Wait a minute..

She slowly unzipped her back-zipper, and pulled out her glock & ammo.

Gotcha!

She zipped back up.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen stows the revolver into her vest and continues rummaging through the ruins for something salvageable

The only things Terry managed to find were destroyed sports equipment after that.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

After a few minutes, Carmen finally gives and and collapses to her knees in defeat.
My job, My business, My livelihood, My money...It's all gone...everything........gone.....

Terry sighed, looking over at Carmen. What could she say? They couldn't earn all her money back. Terry wasn't that good at comforting either; so she just walked over to Carmen, sitting down next to her.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

He's going to pay for this...That...Clown...is going to fucking pay for this. Nobody fucks with me and gets away with it.
She opens up the drum of the revolver and gets out a single bullet.
You have a knife on you?

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

If it's not too much to ask...Could you use one of your teeth to carve Joker's name onto this bullet?
Carmen holds out the round in question for Terry.

Terry blinked, then shrugged.

Fine with me.

She took the bullet, and began carving at it in her mouth. After about 5 minutes, she was done, and handed it back to Carmen.

It may be a bit soggy.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

That's fine, it'll dry.
Carmen then puts the bullet into her vest pocket, takes a new round out of the small box of rounds and places it in the revolver.
She then crouches down and places her hand on her heart. Swearing an oath.
Remember this day, ye Clown of Darkness, for this marks the day your death sets in stone. I know not when this fate shall pass, but know that it will be at my hands. Thy blood shalt flow and Thy heart shalt stop, ye clown of Darkness foreboding. This bullet, that I hath marked with thy name, Shalt bring about your time of passing. And ye shalt enter the void....Hell shalt hath no mercy for ye...

Carmen then stands up, her face set with a look of determination and malice.

Terry blinked a couple of times, before slowly standing up with her.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Carmen moves to pet the pocket but then stops.
Shit, that bullet's live...
She takes the marked bullet out of her vest, takes the box of magnum rounds out of her pocket, puts the bullet into the box and puts the box back into her pocket.

I'll mark that with a pen later so I know which one it is...I'm saving that one for later...

Terry cracked her neck a bit.

Any particular thing you wanna do?

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Don't know about you, but I'm going to go home....hopefully my apartment's still standing.
(I'm heading off to bed.)

(Gotcha. I might just go to sleep soon too.)

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1655096 1655036 (When you visit Alex Shrub make it a thread.)

1655036>>1656094
(Shall we make a new thread?)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(You wanna start it? I'm a bit beat from work, Being a groundskeeper for a caravan park is a good enough job but you get some tedious as fuck tasks to do:raritydespair:)

(Aww. I've got something to cheer you up!)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor
Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

sup.
If you're about to ask about RP. I've kinda lost interest in this.:applejackunsure:

Ah, I just wanted to know how so? Did it get boring?

For some reason, Bill Clinton's been gone for 10 weeks.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Did it get boring?

pretty much.

Ah, now it makes sense.

It's nice to see what we did before it got boring, and how much I still suck at writing.

• Viewing 301 - 350 of 346