Master, Pet and Slave ponies group 796 members · 288 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello there perspective pets. My name is Siraithor and have made advertisements around here from time to time, and now it's time once again.

I will preface this with a bit of a warning. If you are looking for nothing more than simple role-play, this is not for you. Now, with that out of the way... I am a master for petplay. Though I take more of the role of caregiver for little and subs as well. I am here looking for someone interested in being a more committed subservient. Meaning that I will be your one and only master over you while we are together, not just your OC's.

A little about myself. I am 22 male Bisexual on the east coast US and have been a master for about 2 and a half years. My personal interests tend toward the soft and cuter side of things. I enjoy hugs and snuggles and it forms the core of the relationship. I own 2 other devoted pets at the moment as well who I both live dearly as family and lovers (Though long distance limits it).

I am looking for someone who wants to be loving part of my little family. I want someone who is ok with sweet hugs as much as they are ready for some interesting and kinky roleplay. I cannot say I am the most out there when it comes to fetishes, but am nearly always willing to give them a shot for my pets (Scat aside).

I also however want to do a bit more then roleplay. I enjoy getting to know the pony behind the screen a bit. And while you can take as long as you like to warm up and decide if you want this connection. My goal will to be to know you and have a hand in helping schedule your day, set bed times, and perhaps even have control over when and how you pleasure yourself.

But again, first and foremost is safety, comfort, and the love shared. Now ideally I would like to have an irl female who is close enough that I can potentially meet up with if things decide to get serious. I however understand that average distance and gender ratios in the MLP fandom will make this pretty difficult. So don't be discouraged if you don't have one or both of those things.

The best way to contact me currently is through Discord and PM here. Though I would like the pm introduction through here first. If chosen, we will start with a trial period that either can feel free to break at any time or any reason.

I wish you a wonderful day and invite you to ask questions if you need clarification on things.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1