Master, Pet and Slave ponies group 795 members · 288 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

My ocs name is Star light. She is a pegasus and has a black coat with blue hair that is long and has a bit of a curl to it. She is a very good flyer.

She will be walking alone on a street in the dead. If you wish to take he she will fight you but in the end she will she may start to like you ( Im ok with 18+ Things and and if you want to do something different in the RP tell me ):raritywink:

Oc's name is Knight Gear Unicorn with a dark midnight blue mane and bright gray coat. Was once a respected warrior but no just wonders.

Although he may seem a little strange he will always end up surprising you:twilightsmile:

Sooo sorry i wan not one but would you like to Rp )

Star light was walking down one of the mainy streets in Canterlot. It was about a 11 at night and no one was on the street but her. She was heading home from a day at work. Not want to fly she was walking. She was only 16 and did not know of all the bad things that could be in the shadows of big cities.

It's ok and sure :twilightsmile: also quick question is there anything I should avoid ?

As Knight began walking through the streets of the large city he looked up to the stars. He always found walking around at night helps his mind calm its self. But as he took one step a scream could be heard. Reacting on instinct he ran to the sorce where he saw the hooves of a mare being dragged into an ally.

( umm not real if i think of anything i will tell you )

( I dont know if you meant the person being dragged is star light or not )

Stat light was about to turn her corner to home when she feels something grab her from behind .She yelled as she felt someone dragged her into a ally. She tries to open her wings to fly a way but whatever was holding her would not let go it may be magic she thinks as she struggles more. She ones more trying to yell out but whatever or whoever put something over her mouth

1- What I mean is there any topics that you find hard to work with such as Politics and yes I know this is fake.

2- Yes I meant Starlight.

As Knight ran to the ally what he saw made his blood run cold. Two pony's stood over a Pegasus mare. One unicorn and the other an earth pony. She forced her down to the ground as they looked at their pry. Knight walked into the ally as he heard the earth pony say.

"She's quite beautiful an't she partner?"

The unicorn didn't respond as he was forced agaisnt a wall. The Knight moved to take care of the earth pony but the Pegasus beat him to it by quickly and powerful kicking him in the groan. The earth pony fell to the ground clutching his crouch as tears could be seen falling from his eyes.

She's quite beautiful an't she partner?"I hear someone say as my eyes wide but out of nowhere i hear someone being pushing on a wall.Taking this as my time to act I. Flap my wings and get on me front feet and throwing my legs back to hit whoever was behind me. But she felt kinda bad when she realized where she hit him. "Don't fell bad he tried to kidnap you" She thinks.

She turns to look at how came and saved her.

( oh and no not realy )

(Ok)

Knight smiled to the pegasus as he said to her.
"Remind me not get on you bad side."
Knight then walks over the earth pony and with his magic levitates him off the ground. He looks to the Pegasus as he says to her.
"Should prabally turn these two in."
Knight smiled as he began walking towards the Pegasus to undo the small rope was tightly tied around her wings keeping them closed.She jumped back a little ready to fight. Knight only let smiled and chuckled a little before saying.
"Ha if you want to go without your wings that's fine but I thought Pegasi loved to fly?"

"sorry im.....just a bit shaken up"
She says letting him take of the ropes Ones he was done she flaps her wings to make sure theres ok ones she was about a foot of the ground."Hehehe and don't worry I will never kick you there unless you try any thing but your ok in my book at the moment"
" And yes we do love to fly and do you mined if i walk with you to make sure they get put in there please"

Knight smile as he simply began walking with the mare landing along side him. He look out of the corner of his eye at the mare. The way her mane seemed to hide part of her face was rather attractive. And to be honest a mare that can handle her self is not often found and appling to some. He looked ahead as he asked her.

"So why is a beautiful mare like you out so late?" Last time I checked the wether team here stopped around nine o'clock?"

Start light blushes slightly at this as she walked.Not thinking he was going to say this.
"Heheheh well im a night weather pony so I work from 6-9.And I had to stay in some more time than normal"
As she walks she look at him he look like a war pony of sorts he had scars running down her and there but nothing making him face to edgy at at all."Is there any thing I can give you for helping me "

Knight shows his teeth as his smile grew. After arriving at the front of the police station turns to her and says.
"Well if you really want to thank me I need a date for a dance coming up."
Knight walks into the station where many in uniform rise from their seats with smiles on their faces. One earth pony mare walks up to him with a large as she asks.
"So what did you bring us this time Captain?"
Knight only pointed to the two floating behind him before they fell to the floor and were removed by police officers.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12