Comments ( 130 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 130
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2034260 *I moan greedily into your mouth as my tongue strokes yours.*

*I put my hand gingerly on your cheek as I pull you deeper into the kiss. As your moan resounds through my mouth I share a moan of my own*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2034368 *with my hands off of the couch, they begin to find another object to occupy themself with, namely your pants. with a soft grunt I unbutton your pants, and slide down the zipper*

((Sorry, I had to go do something))

*I groan with pleasure as my crotch is finally freed from the constraints of my pants. I force myself to pull away and l put my arms around your shoulders* You're so naughty today... *I whisper in your ear*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2034871 * I slowly rub my hands up and down either side of your growing shaft* thanks!

*My head arches back as you massage my cock through my underwear thoroughly. Eager to do the same for you I cup my hands around your crotch and grope you tenderly*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2035074>>2035074 you are acting pretty naughtilly too *I whisper into your ear with a smile*

*I moan loudly, unable to think any more about the words we were saying. All I could think about was was massaging your member.*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2035223 *I pull my member down and away from your hands and kneel down before you can react* I'm naughtier still!

I-I guess you are... *I chuckle nervously as you lower yourself down on me*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2035451 *I lower my nose to the bottom of your shaft and slowly bring my tongue up to the top.* how's that?

*I pet your head lovingly* A-amazing...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2035586 I pull back and bring a hand to my chin* w-what should we do now? We've done a lot of things, and I'm not sure what you'd like that we haven't done yet...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2035586 I pull back and bring a hand to my chin* w-what should we do now? We've done a lot of things, and I'm not sure what you'd like that we haven't done yet...

*I blush as I feel your soft skin once again* I-I-I'm not sure... *I admit stupidly. My mind was racing so fast I could barely even think straight*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2035637 *I grin devilishly and slinde both my hands back up to your cock* as tasty as you are, maybe a change of pace would be nice?

W-what kind of change... *I ask cautiously as you continue to play with my member*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2035691 * give your long shaft one more lick. Then, as my mouth leaves your shafts my hands give your length a soft stroke, spreading my saliva* that kind.

*The immense amount of pleasure forces me to fall back onto the couch* I... I think I like that...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2035797 *my hands travel up and down with a slight pressure, increasing as I pull away. It's almost as if I'm trying to pull the cum out of your body.* glad you like this.

O-ohh my... *My mind starts to go hazy as the pressure in my loins rises more and more from your hands.* K-keep going...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2035867 * I smile brightly as I lean in and take one of you balls into my mouth. I moan as the smell of you crotch wafts directly into my nose*

*My legs jerk slightly as you wrap your amazing lips around my ball. The moan nearly sends me over the edge as I grab some of your and pull lightly* Oh god... That's so good...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2035996 *I grin devilishly as I pull especially sharply and press my teeth against your skin.*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2035996 ((not liking me being rough?))

((Sorry, stuff happening too fast for me to react))

*I jolt lightly as I feel your teeth against my sensitive flesh* O-oh...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2036267 I bring my lips back not your shaft and suckle along its whole kength and onto your head. "In my mouth." I whisper once before sucking the head in between my lips:

*I place my hand back on your head as you suck on my cock* I-if you keep that up... I... I'm gonna... *I trail off as I feel myself reaching my climax*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2036320 * moan in satisfaction as hot semen pours onto my tongue*

AHH!! *I exclaim in pleasure as streak after streak of my load is released into your mouth*

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 130