The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 718 members · 565 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Let's continue on with the madness! How does it go with recruiting the most recognized female Icon of Superheroes?

Not well since the BEST character, Baytor smacked Wondy with a mallet and also.... Kinda gave her amnesia.

Oh and the team is talking about equality or some shit. While Diana has a tea party with Dogwelder.

Oh, and Diana meets their weirdest member!

Oh yeah and Bueno gets married to the living pile of She-Organs, guts!

Now isn't all this precious?

Oh no. They are going far. THEY ARE GOING TOO FAR! THERE IS ONLY ONE THING TO DO!!

Whew! Crisis? Averted!

Or maybe not. Wait for more of the Ennis hour as the next issue has some sick rhymes from a certain Stranger!

How is this one so far? I know the word on a lot of DC's new 'post convergance' issues tend to be mixed, still waiting for word on Syder and Capullo's work with Bat-Bot. But I just heard about this one, and Ennis' Preacher work impressed me, so how would you rate this one, thus far?

4814532 It is a very solid 4.5/5. The plot dosen't go anywhere but it crude humor at its finest. Its also been a LONG ass while since these shmucks have appeared in anything. Even if the old faces are Dogwelder, Sixpack and Bueno since the old teammates are dead. Art is pretty neat as Garth Ennis spoofs DC heroes very well for this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3