Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I thought of an idea for a fanfic called Every Colt Has Their Day that is an AU that has to do with the ending of the episode Boast Busters. It stemmed out of the fact that after Twilight Sparkle gets rid of the Ursa Minor that Snips and Snails led to Trixie's wagon, therefore endangering her life, and the lives of everypony in Ponyville, she gives them mustaches, which, to someone that likes to look at things from every angle (LIKE ME! :pinkiecrazy:), this could make it appear as though she was part of a conspiracy against Trixie.
So, in my story, there is an original character, with PTSD over his parent's demise four years prior the events of Boast Busters, and he had seen Trixie's stage show, and he had been happier when he was watching it than he had been in those four years.
He sees Twilight Sparkle giving the two colt's mustaches after what they did, and he then waits for weeks for somepony in Ponyville to do something about Twilight Sparkle's rewarding the two colts. When they don't, he decides to take matters into his own hands.
Meanwhile, Trixie is busy trying to find a way to rebuild her reputation, and that is when the story begins.
What do you think? (If you feel that the idea has no potential, let me know. I'll stop wasting everyone's time, and get started working on my worst-case scenario for the story)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1