Grimdark Tails 440 members · 591 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Let's say you are suddenly in Equestria.
A Equestria where the ponies are either vamponies, zombies or just have a taste for human flesh.

How fucked are you?
Or do you think you could probably even survive?
If so, how? What kind of tactics would you use against them,how would make weapons and where would you hide? Would you even try to ally yourself with the Vamponies, protection for blood?

Oh and how long do you think you could last?

I believe not a fuck would be near me. Simplest thing to do would be to fortify myself in a home, fortify myself, and figure out where i could get larger weapons than kitchen knives. See, most people would be to heartbroken to even strike at a walkin' dead pony, but all I see is a corpse that needs to be put out of its misery. Oh, and I believe I could survive for years to come as long as no accidents happen.:moustache:

Distorted Flare
Group Admin

Depends if they are non anthro ponies then they would quickly learn why humans are apex predators. The little bitches would be fucked

I have a machete and reasonable skills in carpentry. I would be able to fortifly and defend my position just fine (unless they can still use magic), where I'd have a problem is with a steady food supply.

And if they are Anthro then you would be fucked(literally):trollestia:.

Distorted Flare
Group Admin

Most likely. Then again depends you could be resistant

Yes but you will still tire out sometime and then they are going have their way with you.:unsuresweetie:

Distorted Flare
Group Admin

zombies send in the human.

Ten hours later

How the fuck did he increase there intelligence and get them all pregnant. some of them were fucking stalions

What?!:pinkiegasp:
You mean you would fuck zombie ponies, even stallions too? That's interesting...

Distorted Flare
Group Admin

Now I am a colossal pervert there's nothing i wont do, animal, plant, minerel I'll do anything to anything

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13