Exie Is Overrated 24 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

How is she in any way like Nyx or the Milkmare? There are like four different stories written about her, and Ijab is the only one who makes decent fan art of her.

Wait until a buch of stupid bs stories about her flood the featured box, then this group will make sense. Right now it just seems like you're a bit jealous that you don't have an OC people love and want to have a way to try and bring her down so you can feel better about that fact.

You said she had promise and then she was beaten into the ground. What could you possibly mean by that? She's only been around for like a month. Her potential hasn't even been fully explored, and I daresay you haven't even read anything about her at all. So you don't even know, do you...

Regidar
Group Admin

If you share these feelings, come join us in the circlejerk to bitch about her!

We're just here to wallow in our dislike of Exie, not to piss people off.

Also, IJAB has made infinity plus one threads about her. I do tire of seeing her.

So you don't even know, do you...

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

>Taking this group seriously.
Are you a retard?

Also:

you're a bit jealous that you don't have an OC people love

Lol, no. OCs having a fan base of their own is fucking stupid is all.

1335117 CALM DOWN everything's going to be fine

1335140 If you think about it though aren't all fictional characters technically original characters?

1335984 That comparison isn't really applicable, considering all Nyx and the like are are just piggybacking on an established lore without having any creativity themselves.

I am calm. If he has the right to express an opinion then so do I. He did however state a few things that I disagreed with. I'm not really worried about it. I just felt like giving my two cents, and there's nothing wrong with that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6