Equestria Daily 712 members · 2,251 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Themaskedferret
Group Admin

Hey folks, in case you haven't seen the blog post We're doing another podcast!

This ones gonna happen Sunday Mar 3rd at 8pm EST. We'll have many and varied Blog ponies and pre-readers happy to chat and be silly and answer your questions!

Like before this means we need questions, and that's where you come in! Have a burning need to know how Present Perfect gets his recommendation blogs out? Or have you always wanted to know which Trixie is Seth's favourite? Just ask away.

Feel free to ask here or on the blog and we'll also have a chat running on youtube during the podcast so you can ask in there too.

Hope we see you there.

Why is Fallout Equestria : Project Horizons, a story full of graphic rape, murder, and torture, given it's own page and linked unedited on EqD, a nominally PG13 site?

Probably because it's been there for at least 3 years now, since long before EqD had any real quality control, and also long before it was finished / those story elements were implemented.

Sunday Mar 3rd

Uh, do you mean Sunday May 3rd?

Pascoite
Group Contributor

There's apparently a question thread over here, too.

Themaskedferret
Group Admin

4315245 Yes, I know, I was a dork and forgot to post a thread and some kind soul did for me, i'll keep an eye on both threads
I was in a hurry, :twilightoops:
Or it's actually a time travel podcast

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5