My Little Droid: Friendship is Logical 743 members · 418 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Does anyone know a story that featurs metal sonic in it?

NOT "the metal condition" not a big fan of that story.

Preferably NOT a displaced story but if you want to give me one that will be fine

Not any that I know of at this time.

qazse
Group Admin

4837121 None any I can think of ether, and no offense to any fans, but I REALLY dont like Displaced stories. It's just the concept of someone being forced to be and act the character their dressed as, loosing their identity, and in most cases being hated and hunted by ponies, that Im not comfortable with. Plus when I want a crossover story I want the actual character, NOT someone in a costume and turns into said character. But the most annoying thing is that 90% of new crossover stories these days are Displaced stories. Sorry I just REALLY had to get that off my chest:twilightblush:.

4837196 Don't apologize. "Displaced" stories are the worst. And I mean that. It is literally impossible for one to be good.

4837121 I did a quick search and only a handful came up. The only ones that looked potentially good were this one (which hasn't been updated in over a year) and... nope that's it. The others are Displaced or just generically awful looking.

4837137 thanks anyway

4837196 i completely agree with you

4837514 thanks i might check it out

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5