Mad Authors 85 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

...so help me shoot it in its ugly head.

Lovebird is a normal pegasus pony that owns a little shop on Canterlot. But unknown to most ponies, she runs another kind of business on the shadows.
Only a handful ponies know that she provides the service of allowing any type of couple to reproduce by mysterious means with the help of an array of strange parasitic creatures.

Futa, malepreg, lesbian impregnation, genderswaps, species blend, etc. you name it and Lovebird can make it a reality.

Now all your ships can have shitty OC offspring and your horrible fetishes be fulfilled.:pinkiehappy:

Fuck me, I hate everything about this.:ajbemused:

2402887 I brought my gun...

...just tell me where to aim.

:trollestia:

Just kill it.
End its wretched existence.:ajsleepy:

2402924 *Insert .gif of Salted Pingas blowing away idea*:derpytongue2:

Because I'm lazy.:scootangel:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:rainbowkiss:

2402991 I hope that's the sound of you being happy and not the idea squealing and writhing in agony due to the fact that I hit it in the gut or something:trixieshiftright:.

Oh no, I am happy. Although they do sound similar.

You know, I was expecting Jenkins to appear and say sexi but hopefully he didn't confirmed it being sexy. Even if it can be considered sexy.

These are the things you have to put on paper and show others so you stop thinking about them.
And for one, I'm grateful our group is relatively unknown so there are pretty slim chances of someone taking the idea.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

One does not EXPECT Jenkins. if you expect him, he will not come.
If you ignore him, he will post.

Shitpost, not post.
Jenkins shitposts.

I know, right?
It can go anywhere and everywhere, but exactly where I don't want to.:raritydespair:

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

That's a given. I should not have to specify that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11