I made a new fun game. It's called Predator and Prey. Requirements:
1) A forest
2) Wooden stakes
3) Expendable clothing
4) Red washable markers
5) Neon safety tape
6) A watch for every player
(Optional: Paintball guns)

Before you can even play, find a forested area, and mark off an area for use(using the safety tape and stakes). Make sure it is big enough for the game.(1 kilometer radius is best)
Then, split players into two teams. There needs to be a 2:1 ratio between Prey and Predators, so the game is best played with at least six friends. Once you have made the teams, set your watches for sixty minutes. Then, give the "Prey" a thirty second head start. After thirty seconds, the Predators follow. The Prey are to be unarmed, and the Predators will have the Markers. The markers act as knives; Once a Prey player is tagged, they are "dead", and must return to the Starting Point. If all Prey are "dead" the Predators win. If at least one Prey survives the whole sixty minutes, then the Prey win.
Advanced mode is when Predators are armed with Paintball guns, and the Prey have "knives". The Prey are able to "kill" Predators with their knives, and the Predators are "dead" if marked. "Dead" Predators cannot hunt the Prey until next round. The Predators may shoot Prey with the Paintball guns. If a Prey is hit, they are dead, and are out.
Obviously, this is a very active game, and I doubt many people would be willing to play. However, I used to play this all the time with my friends as a kid, and we always had a great time. I highly suggest placing this game on your bucket list.
Cheers, mates. Have a good one! :yay:

Yes, I did base it around that premise. It's just that nopony plays it anymore. :fluttercry:
Why won't anyone let me hunt them anymore? :fluttershbad:

Man, now I want to torture someone. It has been far too long. A month? Two? Fuck me. :ajsleepy:

who knows you may even become... :pinkiesick:... sane!!!

That statement reminded me of a bumper sticker I once saw...

"I'm not suffering from insanity! I'm enjoying every second of it!":pinkiecrazy:

webmemes.org(iknow)

I too, have seen that sticker. I prefer just to hang an Eagle head from my bumper, if you don't mind.

*shrug* No accounting for art.:pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12