Mad Authors 85 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

Go to your local hood. Bring a plastic bag and some baking power. Fill the bags with baking powder and sell it as cocaine.

Go back to your car and watch them get nose bleeds :pinkiehappy:

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

I have something to try now, when I want a reason to shoot a black man or a white man acting like a black man!:pinkiehappy:

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

Unlike most people I don't want to die peacefully in my sleep. I want to get shot in the head.

Reasons:
1. Instantaneous and nearly painless
2. I get a black man arrested :pinkiehappy:

Well, that depends if they hit your brain, if they are such a bad shot that they hit your head, but miss your brain, then you're gonna be in a world of hurt.:pinkiehappy: But it's still better than getting burned alive, getting your head chopped off, or being impaled Vlad the Impaler style. :pinkiecrazy:

Actually, aside from the waiting, beheading is quick and painless as well, as long as the person doing it doesn't miss.
-SoI

I mean the old school beheading, where they take a dull blade instead of a sharp one and just keep striking your neck until your head finally falls off. Though you have to admit that it's way better than being impaled.

I thought Vlad impaled you with a large stick or pole starting at your bum and ending out of your neck, right?:rainbowhuh:

And don't forget drinking their blood!:pinkiehappy: There's a reason his nickname was "Dracula".

Who's number one?

1734327 Pff, shot in the head? Lame.

I want to go out fighting a mecha T-rex bear that shoots fire lasers out of its titties and has sharks with chainsaw fins for teeth. All the while meteors are falling from the sky and mermaids are swimming in seas of lava and they have huge tits.

And then, when I got to the afterlife, I will make god be my bitch and rewrite the bibles so everyone can masturbate without going blind. In fact, it will make them get harder better stronger faster nacho cheese!
:pinkiecrazy:

Why?
1. Because ponies
2. Seems legit :twilightsheepish:.

:trollestia:

Nifty! I've just been taser-mugging for the past year or so, and it's getting a little repetitive.

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

That's not legit!:pinkiehappy:
Plus with a tazer you can't... savor all the... little emotions :pinkiecrazy:

I have been accused of being overpragmatic at times, sigh. :twilightsheepish:

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

I know the feeling, some people have accused me of having floccinaucinihilipilification :applejackunsure:

1738272 Totally is, bro(ny)! Anything's legit with...

:rainbowkiss:

:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19