Mad Authors 85 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

I HAVE SMOOZEY NEWS! REJOICE, FOR SMOOZE HAS BEEN BROUGHT BACK!

From the depths of Tartarus, Smooze has been set free, his shackles shattered by JenkinsRevenge.

The anarchist community of B0NER has brought this god-like entity back to life! Soon, Equestria will be freed from the oppressive tyranny of the Royal Pony Sisters! With Smooze leading us, we will take Celestia's throne, eradicating the malicious government that has for so long chocked the ponies of Equestria!

A treaty was formed with the great lord of muk, through communications such as singing and poetry. Rejoice! Our victory is at hand hoof! It is our goal, that within the next decade we will send a man to the moon take Equestria back the unjust and liberate it from his governmental hold! With this new era will come war peace and death prosperity! To arms, for we will ride for Canterlot, we will ride for Celestia's throne, to arms! For soon, very soon, we ride, TO TAKE BACK EQUESTRIA!

Just realized this post wasn't in this group, it was only in the Smooze group, so here it is. Even if is a little old.:pinkiehappy:

That is all. Equestria will be ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

We have like 60 something inhabitants

:fluttercry:
It's truly beautiful...-sniff-

Excuse me

That is all. Equestria is ours.

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

Soooooo true.

Aristomache said you caught him off guard so he's working on making an OC right now. :applejackunsure:

Anyway, ~it's a small world after all~!

Welcome to B0NER!

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

mmkmmk

I'll be sure to tell him that. :pinkiehappy:

He's kinda new to the whole MLP thing so he's just trying to as much as possible to learn about all it.

Do you listen to brony music?

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

There's an app called Bronytunes with vinyl as the picture, and you can live stream ANY brony song as long as you have internet connection.

Lost on the moon and Nightmare night are two really good songs I enjoy with glaze/wooden toaster.

I like Aviators and Micthemicrophone.

You should check out Mic's drinking telegram, it's just a short funny one but it's great.

Aviators did a duet with Feather at Bronypalooza, it was amazing.

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

Anyfing for a friend! :derpytongue2:

Well, I gtg, sending out first chapter of Legends to my editors.

Talk to you later!

Zanec
Group Contributor

Fuck smooze!
I only need the ultiverse!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12