Mad Authors 85 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36
The Music Man
Group Admin

So most groups have a boring "tell us about yourself" thread.

This is where members bag on each other. Especially the newbes.

GO CRAZY!

1433059 Name's Sabata, I feed off from the misery of other ponies :pinkiecrazy:

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

Nothing offends me.

:ajbemused:

Kinda depressing really :fluttercry:

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

I'm actually a super-soldier brought into existence by the Brotherhood of Nod using a Protoss-build Star Destroyer.

The Music Man
Group Admin

I've never met a super-soldier before. What's it like? Is the pay good? Do the chicks dig it?

1 - I've been engineered to live like a normal human being, so most likely my life is similar to yours.

2 - Depends on the government. It's 50,000 flat rate, but the price depends on how many people I have to kill, and how much media attention I can bring in.

3 - Most chicks I see are either burnt corpses or heads on spikes.

The Music Man
Group Admin

Sounds like a fun job. :pinkiehappy:

So what is your ideology on killing people? And where do you go for lunch? I don't think many McDonald's would like a 200 pound laser cannon in their stores.

Depends on how much I'm paid, and how much I can loot their bodies.

Most places I go don't even have fast-food restaurants in the first place. But when I do, who's going to complain?

The Music Man
Group Admin

So basically loot and leave. Did you ever had to resort to cannibalism? Oh, and when you do go to fast food places, do you prefer the meal with the toy?

It's not cannibalism if I'm not human.

Every one of my safe houses has a shelf full of toys.

The Music Man
Group Admin

Sweet! So does human flesh really taste like pig, or is that a bunch of hog wash?

And what toys have you collected so far?

It tastes like chicken.

I collect toys... of chicken.

The Music Man
Group Admin

I bet all the chickens love you!
Anyway, that's all the question I got. Tune in next time for another interview from webbidy space!

Zanec
Group Contributor

I'm from.. Elsewhere.
Name is Name.

The Music Man
Group Admin

So how is Elsewhere in Name this time of year? And what is your favorite office tool?

Zanec
Group Contributor

Naw, naw, MY name is Name, but Elsewhere is doin great, we have like, lollipops, bunnies, smiley faces, trolls..., err, candy, gummy bears and ponies all over the place, its like heaven!
Oh wait..
It IS heaven ;D

Zanec
Group Contributor

My fav office tool would be.. SCP-117

Let's see...emo, couldn't care any less about anything, and am probably going to suck your lungs out of your ass after sniffing your crotch while you sleep.:pinkiecrazy:

The Music Man
Group Admin

Where can I get one!

Please fool. I'm more Juggalo than emo. Emo is just Juggalo wannabes. So, what level of education have you completed? And what is your quest?

Second year of high school AP, but I always feel like i'm surrounded by stupid people...they...they started affecting me man! I...I can't take it...i'm becoming one of them! As for my quest...pfft, hell if I know, I can't even plan what i'm going to do in the next five minutes.

The Music Man
Group Admin

Trust me, stupid people are everywhere... :trixieshiftleft:

As for a quest, you've got time. Just keep plugging away at your general ed's and you'll be fine.

Now for some serious questions: What is your favorite color? And what do you think of the dimensional analysis?

Favorite color: Black. Emo, isn't it obvious?

Dimensional analysis? The practice of checking relations among physical quantities by identifying their dimensions? (Hehe. I've got my notes right here.:trollestia:) It is a requirment in all physics and science, and if you say otherwise I will have Krypto hump your leg and then you'll be in traction for a year.:trixieshiftleft:

The Music Man
Group Admin

Now here's a simple question: How many dimensions in our little plane of existence? :trixieshiftright:

Wasn't it seven?...Or was that the number of planes of existence? Four? It was either four or seven. I get them confused a lot.

The Music Man
Group Admin

:derpyderp2:
You actually got the 7 part right! Now what are they? :ajsmug:

Physical, Astral, Casual, Akashic(I think that's how you spell it.:unsuresweetie:), Mental, Messianic, and Buddhaic. I think those are the right ones.

The Music Man
Group Admin

:facehoof:
Time, three linear, and three angular (mass does not exist due to the mass defect, which occurs in nuclear fusion/fission). Tell this to your physics teacher. It will blow him/her away. :trixieshiftleft:

Oh!:pinkiegasp: I accidentally listed the wrong thing.:twilightblush: I thought you wanted me to list the planes of existence, not the dimensions...oops.:twilightblush:

Zanec
Group Contributor

Good luck keeping alive after that...

I've already survived seventeen violent assaults from my victims families.:pinkiecrazy:...Nothing and no one can kill me.:pinkiecrazy:...Except waffles...especially blue waffles...and squirrels.

Zanec
Group Contributor

No, I didn't mean any attack, the sniffing part is what I'm worried about...

Oh...well my nostrils are plugged so I can't smell a thing! And like I said my only weakness is waffles and blue waffles...oh, and squirrels! Fear the squirrels! Fear them! They shall eat your face in your sleep!

Zanec
Group Contributor

You can get to use the tool if you get a FVP.C-D letter(aka. Forced Voluntary Participation. Class-D letter from the government).

The Music Man
Group Admin

I'll have to work on that. :ajsmug:

Zanec
Group Contributor

Again, i am nit worried about the smell, but that you even consider coming close to my crotch, it has a mind of its own..
And what you may inhale, you wont even get to smell the particles, because they are miniature black holes :W

Zanec
Group Contributor

DO IIT!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36