Mad Authors 85 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

:derpytongue2:

Back from Bronycon, 500 of those stories added to group thing, 115 notifications, 40 favorites updates, 513 read l8rs. But I did get to talk to Pen Stroke so it's all good.

Also, I'm an asshole and ever since I joined the fandom I NEVER took anything here seriously. :derpytongue2:

But in a bit I'm gonna start my first actual project and begin to get back into digital art, so here's my confession/my mind won't give me another word since I'm still tired from Bronypalooza.

I got a Luna's cutie mark necklace, a Vinyl Scratch t shirt, Wonderboltz goggles, the BronyTunes app (which is $2 for, and it has EVERY musician in the fandom's music up in the sky for live stream straight to the app :)), a real alicorn amulet, pictures of furries, and recordings from Bronypalooza.

AND SHUT THAT FUCKING BEEPER UP! I'M BACK I NEED NO MORE UPDATES!

still tired.

:pinkiesick:

butt Jnknz datz da sik ikon/emoshun.

DEAR SOMBRA,

SHUT.
THE.
FUCK.
UP.

Fine, I'm sick of being tired. :pinkiehappy:

So yeah, starting to take shit seriously, gonna start first real project and get back into art, and I'm gonna put out an add soon looking for pre readers, editors, co writers, shit and fuck, fuck and shit, shit-fuck, fuck-shit, fucking ass shit, shitty ass fucking, and all that jazz. I'm just REALLY hungover/still coming out of drunkennezz/kinda hi/feeling the downfall of 5 hour energy and monster.

'f45gnmyffjh - buh45555550jko0[0eh0j9etmiop35yj9053yj9-5emopdmo-]db0-e5-m50-0-ee5tmom0-t

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

The Music Man
Group Admin

Damn... And I thought I was crazy. :rainbowwild:

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

I'm not 'crazy. :rainbowwild:' I'm demented. :pinkiehappy:

Zanec
Group Contributor

1432867>>1433064
Ohh.. you don't even know what crazy means...

The Music Man
Group Admin

In all serious, there was a time in my life where I should have been admitted to a mental institution. It's why I talk to you guys; it helps me manage my issues with anxiety and improve my interactions online.

So if you think you have any inkling of what crazy is, forget it. I've been there. It is not fun. :fluttershysad:

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

1436015>>1436525

de·ment·ed
2. Driven to behave irrationally due to anger, distress, or excitement.

:pinkiehappy:

I am demented. I also have been told by some guy in a doctor's office I have ADHD, OCD (or CDO in alphabetical order :twilightsmile:), and I am prone to use intellectualization and humor as defense mechanisms.

cra·zy
Adj. Mentally deranged, esp. as manifested in a wild or aggressive way: "Stella went crazy and assaulted a visitor"

Demented and crazy are synonymous there is a difference but it's a gray area. One could say I am crazy because I have the tendency to become irrationally angry, and it can manifest over time if it is not dealt with.

psy·cho·path
Noun
A person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.

I'm also a psychopath :pinkiecrazy:

Check your closet at night...

The Music Man
Group Admin

Thanks. :pinkiesad2:

ALL HAIL DA SMOOZE!!!

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

I'm a psycho and I'm proud!

SPREAD THE WORD!

:facehoof: I just realized I used intellectualization to explain that to him as a defense mechanism.

:raritydespair: DAMN YOU SILLY COAT WEARING, TECHNICALLY CORRECT PSYCHOLOGISTS! :raritydespair:

The Music Man
Group Admin

You got to watch out for dem psychologists... and dem girls! :pinkiehappy:

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

And dem admins. :trollestia:

Zanec
Group Contributor

A mental institution can't even be regarded as a kindergarden for what I've been through...
I have actually been in a mental institution 4 times, I think? I dont remember that much anymore from that time.

Zanec
Group Contributor

I checked my closet, saw nothing. And I mean.. nothing.

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

That's want I wanted you to see :pinkiecrazy:

Have you seen Perks of a Wallflower?

Zanec
Group Contributor

Dem admins can go and fuck off with the girls.. literally, both do fit, as most of the admins are men, yes?

Zanec
Group Contributor

A Wallflower? Fuck dat shit, I got endless morphable tentacles! WIT BRAIN CONTROLZ!!!

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

Smooze will consume you.

Zanec
Group Contributor

Nnope, and never will ;3
BECAUSE I CONSUMED THE SMOOZE >:DDD

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

:ajbemused:

Ha.Ha. Hilarious.

Don't joke about Smooze.

Zanec
Group Contributor

I am not.

Comment posted by JenkinsRevenge deleted Aug 5th, 2013
Zanec
Group Contributor

That depends on who and what i am at that moment and whom of them two are better at what.

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

Oops, posted in wrong thread. :derpytongue2:

Zanec
Group Contributor

Lololooololo.
Oh wait, wrong words!
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOL.

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh:

True.

Zanec
Group Contributor

Hmmm.. something smells fishy here... oh yeah, my socks, oh wait, nvm, they smell like Morning Freshness(© Old Spice).. oh, that's that fish under my bed my grandma gave me 4 years ago... wait a minute.. I don't have fish in my bedroom.. something smells fishy here...

Zanec
Group Contributor

DAMN RIGHT >:OOO

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26