bats
Group Admin
bookplayer
Group Admin

Welcome back!

Twilight has the best dream so far!

bats
Group Admin

Careful, Tcherno, your agenda is showing.

Churchy
Group Admin

Dear Pinkie Pie,

That was the longest letter ever.

Holy nuts.

- Sincerely,

Fluttershy

xjuggernaughtx
Group Admin

1312081 I'm not so great at brevity. :pinkiesad2:

Pinkie's letter to Rarity is much worse in that regard.

Churchy
Group Admin

1312281 SIZE DOESN'T MATTER *sobs

I haven't seen it yet, but for some reason I'm thinking is the most appropriate icon.

bats
Group Admin

That collab process was amazing, and I am extremely glad I had a chance to take part in it.

y'all done wrote polyamory :applejackconfused:

It was a very enjoyable read.

...I could swear I've used that same image in this thread already. :trixieshiftright:

edit: in all seriousness, you have no idea how happy that story made me. :twilightblush:

bookplayer
Group Admin

That was so much fun. I want more excuses to do that.

After The Mailbox, we should continue the AppleDashLight as a slice of life thing. :ajsmug:

bats
Group Admin

Wild dogs couldn't keep me away from doing that. I am so there.

1333979>>1333994>>1334055
You know what you should do?

DON'T bring in the age-old issue of: "Do you love her more than me?" :ajsmug:

I can't wait to see the letters AFTER this. How they're all pining for each other. :rainbowlaugh:

bats
Group Admin

As someone who's actually poly, I could not possibly agree with this sentiment stronger than I do.

However, we've got three crazy and neurotic ponies who like to blame themselves for things and occasionally over-analyze everyone and everything into a fine paste. So no promises.

Exactly, AJ can go on top and Dash can lie on Twili-

I mean, yeah, feelings and stuff

bats
Group Admin

Hey, I'm currently writing that story! :raritywink:

I'd love to see it :rainbowkiss:

We are talking about how AJ and Twi fit in Dash's life, right? :unsuresweetie:

bats
Group Admin

My unrelated Appledashlight that I'm working on is about that. But it's also about that other, more innuendoey thing, too.

bookplayer
Group Admin

1334235>>1334375>>1334397
AJ herself loves them both in different ways, and I'm not really interested in the jealousy angle, but AJ is putting a lot of pressure on herself. It would be easy for her to fall into the trap of "Of course <Dash/Twilight>'s gonna love <Twilight/Dash> more... I can't even <whatever nitpicky thing she thinks she should have done>." But I'll try to keep it subtle for the most part.

bats
Group Admin

1335772>>1334397>>1334235

And Twilight's crazy is probably going to be coming more from the direction of 'How do I feel?' rather than jealousy regarding how the others are feeling.

xjuggernaughtx
Group Admin

Just to answer this in case anyone else was wondering (I had to send a PM to Jake. Work hates ponies), I feel like Pinkie would get back to her friends in a pretty timely manner, but I've been on vacation. To cover for that, I had Mrs. Cake forget about a pile of letters she's been holding onto for a week, but I felt any more time than that, and Pinkie would go into a 'My Friends All Hate Me Now' breakdown. So I've back-dated my letters to the 8th.

If that throws off any story mojo, just let me know. I can move the dates around. I just used the 8th as an arbitrary date. I'll be bumping up the dates to catch up to real time with each letter I send out.

I have to say, this group is delicious hell for me. It does not help my insomnia in the least. Now, not only am I reveling in the stories themselves, I'm loving the comments about the stories. First legitimately meta thing I think I've ever loved. To watch the transition from "There shall be no ADL" to "Huh, we just wrote an ADL clopfic. I guess we're going this way now," was hilarious.

Also, I think it was in this comment thread, but I'm too tired to check, so I'll just put this here. Regarding single or double spacing after a full stop, I personally prefer double spacing. I know it's not technically needed since electronic fonts don't have the kerning issues of typewriters, but that's not why I use it anyway. One, I was taught to double space and I'm nothing if not a creature of habit. To this day, I still define all variables and constants in equations. Yes, even Pi. Where was I? Oh, yeah, double spacing. The second reason being that, for some fonts, especially on my new monitors, a full stop is literally 1 pixel. Maybe 4. As such, I have a tendency to overrun them when reading and a double space provides another visual indicator that, "Hey, this is a new sentence."

Post epiphany Dash is always delightfully awkward. :rainbowlaugh:

Looks like she's looking at your avatar. "The hell you doin'? D: "

Flutters asking /why/ they were visiting...
Yes, I can't wait to see Dash's response to that.

You know, had dinner, saw a show,
did the horizontal tango.

Oh, that's nice. Is dancing hard with three ponies?

Dancing... yeah, dancing.
More difficult, but sweatier and more fun.

Well, I'm glad you had fun. Albert's not much of a dancer.

Aaaand Rarity comes in with the Drama!

bats
Group Admin

Twi's a bit busy reading a bunch of contest entries she should have read weeks ago. She'll have time for letter writing soon.

bookplayer
Group Admin

AJ is going on a letter writing spree... this evening, hopefully.

bookplayer
Group Admin

AJ finally got a letter out to Twilight, I just forgot to tag you in it. So, tag, check your letters from AJ to Twilight.

I can't help but sit here and squee. And go to bed, waiting for the letter to Dash. :rainbowkiss:

You have a way of writing AJ in love that just makes me D'aww so much.
:heart:
:heart::heart:

bookplayer
Group Admin

There, now you can get back to telling us how awesome everything is for Dash without the Wonderbolts. :ajsmug:

Considering how personal the Wonderbolt letter to Dash was, I'd be surprised if Spitfire didn't follow up at some point.

Just sayin~

I completely missed the tickets thing. But that would be a good scene!

...and a good point to make it public for Twilight. Wink Wink~

I just noticed, someone forgot to relock the Fluttershy/Rarity thread.

Steel Resolve
Group Admin

1393830 I was working on a letter actually. :raritydespair:

Steel Resolve
Group Admin

1393873 the formatting won't be right. I suppose I will compose it here. then do as you said.

I must have gotten lucky and just happened to see it unlocked twice, several hours apart. :twilightsheepish:

ETA: Hehe, Rarity's gone all waffly. Fluttershy is going to be all kinds of confused. :rainbowlaugh:

I can't wait to see the response.

Twi's latest letter to Pinkie = :fluttercry: That was just so sweet.

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 614