Equestria Girls. NEVER HAPPENED 110 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Cause i know everyone loves it :trollestia:

My summary?

Looks stupid, and the worst thing is that yesterday, people were EXITED AND PLEASED about this. Why has EQG brainwashed this fandom? I'm going to make an extra topic about this, but just.... WHY. What about those 2 shitty movies somehow convinced the fandom that they were good. Silver Quill and MR ENTER, said they were decent.

4232183 if you thought 2 bullcrappie movies were bad, wait until EQG 3...:flutterrage::pinkiesick::twilightangry2::applejackconfused::rainbowhuh:

4232183 I have no idea. I guess they just love to much everything related to MLP to give a crap about quality. Those who disliked the first one (Brony Curious and Any) felt that the sequel was better, but probably because they wanted to like the first one despite all the flaws it had so, because the sequel is considered somehow better, they took the chance to get brainwashed.

Yeah, I mean Brony Curious didn't even mention the worst scene in the movie. You know, the scene which takes everything that happened in the show, it's significance, and Twilight's relationship with her friends, and throws it down the sewer.

Rainbow Rocks was a little better. But the villain's plan made no sense, it was still a giant middle finger to the show by the mere fact it was high school and everyone was clones, Flash Sentry was still in it, and Sunset Shimmer was trying to emulate Jesus Christ or something.

I have seriously lost hope in this fandom if the general consensus was that Rainbow Rocks was great. Yet they nitpick episodes of the show. Fuck the analysis community. The most straight minded person who reviews stuff is Dark Quivit, yet he isn't even in the analysis community.

4232677 I think Any is much worst, using the word epic in the scene where Twilight Sparkle makes, in just one scene mind you, a even bigger idiot than she was in the first EQG. What, is supposed to be funny seeing one of the smartest character in the main show turning into a complete moron? Where's the fun in that!?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7