The Cult of TheaterCritic 19 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

(I know you are banned (wow) but if you are reading this the read it, this will help you)

Theater I know you are here to have fun, to write stories, but sadly, you are the most hated Fimfiction user ever.

This is half of your fault.

You see I can agree that Umchan and his GF are big pain in the butts but, really... Then are what they are because of you.

Don't believe me? Okay

1. You are a critic (bad one)
You are the WORST reviewer ever, you don't give word on word why a story suck. I know that Cooper story suck,

But you review other stories, and there mostly good, but you say it suck, why? You never say

And when somebody make a review on your bad stories but there tell why it sucked,
You take that person is a troll and block and cuss at them...

Theater, Critics are here to help you, to approve of your horrible story telling, not to hurt you. Yes I know there peolpe who are mean and say mean and depressing things about you to make you fell down, THOSE ARE TROLLS THEATER GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!

2. You treat your friends like crap,

When I browsing on Fimfiction, there was a ad about a I hate Theater Critic group, Now I didn't know who was this person at frist... So I just looked it up at the search bar, then I meet you,

I stood up to you to all of your haters, I have been trolled by Umchan 10000 times, I have been called a "fag" by Umchan and some his slaves

And all that hard work....
I get blocked by you for not liking clop...

What kind of friend you are....

And Im still getting pushed upon by Umchan,

Thanks alot,

But I still help people

My best friend and crush Keri is a amazing, nice and beautiful artist, she inspired me to draw...

But that Tumblr, and you will get hate mail on Tumblr, but how Keri deals with it, is the right way how to deal with trolls, instead of getting butt hurt and block peolpe, she tells them in a clam voice to stop and make peace, she don't care what peolpe think about her artwork, she loves to do it, and she I'd going to keep on doing that. :)

3. You are the worst writer every

Windwarker is a Garry Stu, he like "2cool4me" type of person. He doesn't have alot of personally, and SOMEHOW, HE GOT IN THE PANTS OF TWILIGHT!?!?! HOW!?!?

And Windwaker is a rip off of Doctor Who, but more dumb

Theater, you need to Change your ways,
Because of you, I been put down that "Im not a programmer, that I'm never will be a cartoonist" and crap like that.

Do you understand why peolpe hate you now?

(And no, I don't believe we will change we you get unban)

Love- Jaden

Windy Scamper
Group Contributor

This...is amazing.

I hope he sees this, and Umachan, go ahead and make fun of me next, but you, StarBot, are amazing.

I'll be here if you ever need me, just so you know.

Normal
Group Contributor

I don't believe he will ever understand others hate. Maybe if be matures as he grows he will look back at this and realize but I think for now not much is going to change when he is here.

I need to fix this a little bit. the grammer and spelling bad.
But I was rushing and on my iPad so yeah...

Windy Scamper
Group Contributor

It's cool. When I use my tablet instead of my laptop, I usually have a lot of spelling mistakes.

I'm trying to get ahold of Theater via Skype or email, but he hasn't responded yet.

I'm trying to get ahold of Theater via Skype

he say that he doesn't have a Skype anymore, I didn't believe him because he block me on Skype also. :facehoof:

Windy Scamper
Group Contributor

He definetly still has skype, and I also have his email. He can also comment on the outline for my next story, so there's that as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7