The Ultimate Free-Use OC Collection 294 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
PurpleFire135
Group Admin

This is just the base for what to post in the other threads. Please only post questions and comments relating to the outline and it's use. Post your OC entries in their proper categories. Thank you!
[Biography]
Name:
Nicknames:
Species:
Hometown:
Current Residence:
Mane Color/Style/Length:
Coat Description:
Eye Shape/Color:
Accessories:
Allegiance: (Does your OC side with Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, or both? Or, does your OC side with a villian, like Discord?)
Cutie Mark:
Special Talent:
Family:
Friends:
Personality: (Remember to point flaws to avoid "Mary-Sueness"!)

[Character History]
(In this, try to include these things:
•Where is your OC originally from?
•How did your OC get his/her cutie mark?
•How did your OC get to where he/she is today?
You can also add anything that you feel is important in your OC's history.)

[Current Home]
(Where is your OC now? What does he/she do now?)

[Powers List]
Basic Pegasus Powers:
•Intrinsic Pegasus ability to fly
•Intrinsic Pegasus ability to walk on clouds
Basic Unicorn Powers:
•Intrinsic Unicorn ability to use telekinesis
•Intrinsic Unicorn ability to teleport
•Intrinsic Unicorn ability to use magic
Basic Earth Pony Powers:
-Strength
-Level of connection with earth/plants
-Endurance
*Created by ScisoHaelora*
Modified by Einzel and PurpleFire135

Are you looking for this to be added to entries that were posted before this outline was made?

PurpleFire135
Group Admin

1130600 If you want. It's not required. It's not even required for new entries, really. It's just a more solid guide to go off of. That way when people are posting, they have a clearer idea on what they need to include :twilightsmile:

1127213 Buck,Thats a long list>

Trey
TD
Male
Unicorn
Canterlot
Ponyvile
Technician/engineer
short with tip pointing foreword black
Blue coat see the unicorn blog
black eyes
none
celestia/luna
golden computer chip
expert with revolutionising equstreian tech :facehoof:
4 brothers
twilight sparkle,majority of ponyvile
Can be very paranoid at times critques many things afraid of celestia:trollestia:

won an outstanding score in science class was given a 11/10

basic unicorn powers,loves dubstep:moustache:

PurpleFire135
Group Admin

1140071 Thank you for your submission! :twilightsmile: However, this thread is basically for that requirements sheet, not for full submissions, the proper place to put this would be in the "Male Unicorn" thread. If you don't mind moving it (and maybe putting what category each of the things you listed was for) that would be great (yes, I know it's a hassle, but I have yet to figure out a better way to do this) If you don't want to take the time, just let me know and I can sort it into the right category. Thanks!

If I post a picture, do I have to add a description?

PurpleFire135
Group Admin

1159113 The description is probably more important than the picture, really. If you want authors to write your OC in their stories, they need to know stuff about them. The pic is just helpful so you don't have to describe their looks as in-depth.

Comment posted by doorcf deleted Oct 17th, 2014

Heh. I like this. I already have a format for most of my RP characters from my Forum, but I think I'll use it to hash out my non-sheeted NPC's or ascended NPC's and perhaps eventually put them here. And it could probably help figure out the current spot some of my Characters are at. Really, i just posted here to say it is a pretty awesome sheet and i will be using it, even if the characters don't make it here. :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9