Dragon Pony Hybrids 367 members · 116 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I have an idea for one of these stories, but I don't think I'm good enough to write it, anyone wanna hear about it?

1928761 Cool. Okay so there is a human and his best friend. Human #1 is a closet brony. Human #2 is just your average guy. #1 has two OCs named Ignis Tempesta(it translates as Fire Storm.) and Thunder Crush, his sister. They're kirin. #1 wakes up in Equestria as Ignis and #2 wakes up as Thunder. Freaking out ensues. Then they integrate into kirin society. Then Celestia's parents desires to wipe out the kirin, there were about 2,000 kirin at the time. They all died. Only Ignis and Thunder survive. Ignis is so mad that he attacks the alicorns(while Thunder hold off the army) and kills them both, sparing Celestia and Luna, only because they were fillies. 2,000 years pass. It's modern day in Equestria. Ignis walks into town wearing a cloak and sunglasses to hide his kirin features. Buys a house, and off course Pinkie throws him a surprise party, in his new house. Not a good idea, when the guest of honor is over 2,000 years old, and has had ponies trying to kill him for 2,000. He beats them all up with is claws, wings, fangs, dragon magic, and tail.

>>Promises interesting story concept.

>>HiE fic with OP'd self inserts.

-Lumino

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4