FIMFiction UserScripts 383 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I did it a long while ago, Firefox fucked up today, had to reinstall a bunch of userscripts and I can't remember how I did it last time.

Could really use the help. I've looked everywhere. Can't find anything. Starting to fucking lose it. :pinkiecrazy:

Doesn't sounds like it would be hard to recreate with a custom style. Do you have a screenshot of what it looks like before, or the exact color used?

This is what I use:

a, a:hover {
color: green;
}
.story_container .chapter-read-icon.chapter-read i {
color: green;
}

Okay...uh....where do I put this/how do I use this/I'm an idiot, please use small words?

Step by step would be appreciated.

Yeah, I KNOW it's not hard. That's why I wanna break my laptop in half 'cuz I can't remember how I did it last time.

I am very, VERY, computer illiterate and know JACK-SHIT about Userscripts and Coding. Just Copied and Pasted stuff until shit worked.

Oh my God, you have NO idea how happy you just made me. THANK YOU! :pinkiehappy:

The shit I've had to deal with today, Firefox fucking up, having to struggle so hard to fix everything, just to be stonewalled by BLUE TEXT, was driving me up the fucking wall.

Sorry about that, I assumed you knew all about that. But do it Marker's way, it's way more user-friendly.

Omg it's so crazy this group is still active. I'm happy about this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9