FIMFiction UserScripts 383 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 69 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 69
Sollace
Group Admin

HM... Are you sure you installed the script?

Sollace
Group Admin

Then I don't kno. What do you see?

I don't know how to use screenshot online, but let em tell you. If you see the "Pencil" button that said "Select Banner"? Compare to the "Reset" button to the left next to it, it was half blocked by a right slide arrow (I don't know).

Sollace
Group Admin

Well, for one, what you're talking about is just the banners. What's going on there has nothing to do with your ability to access the settings page. At this point I don't really understand what the problem is.

All I have was banner selection, but in my account, there are no other customizations including Interactive Pony settings.

Sollace
Group Admin

Interactive pony settings are a separate script, and the Fimfiction Advanced settings appear on their own page, which I already linked to above.

https://www.fimfiction.net/manage/local-settings#fimfiction_advanced

The advanced settings here are the same as regular fimfiction. Is this some sort of bug?

Sollace
Group Admin

Maybe. I've had someone mention before that the page wasn't working but I couldn't see it.

It should look something like this:

Edit: Looks like clicking the link is the problem. Try refreshing on that page.

Definitely not on my computer. Is there any way to fix that? Of course, I'm not a computer genius.

Sollace
Group Admin

*shrug* Reinstall the script?

Also what browser and addon are you using to install the script?

Oh, I downloaded it from here after I installed Tampermonkey. I also have Chrome.

:rainbowderp: Oh. Never mind. I fixed it just like you said.

*shrug* Reinstall the script?

Thanks. :twilightsmile:

Sollace
Group Admin

Hm...

Looks like I found the issue. Chrome (always Chrome. Every problem I've had has been in some way because of Chrome) doesn't always fire the DOMContentLoaded event.

80% of the script happens in that event, so I have to find some workaround to make sure it runs.

Sollace
Group Admin

It should be fixed now! Reinstall the script to get the latest version.

Thanks. Although, I don't see the Interactive Pony settings in this. Where could I find it?

I think FimFiction Advanced might be broken and in need of an update. I tried to change the logo with the banner disabled but it still shows the new default logo after I leave Advanced Settings and sometimes the script just does load and the needs to be refreshed a few times.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 69