Twilights Dawn that is being deleted 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 506 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 506

1079245 (You familiar with the concept of mental magic duel?)

((I've read the Inheritance Saga. So yeah.))

1079273 (Wanna do something like that?)

1079245>>1079218
Star manages to find an out of the way spot and starts to write a letter before using his magic to fold it up into a bird like shape. A quick come to life spell and he sends it flying toward Canterlot while trying to see if there is any way to incapacitate either of their opponents at the moment.

Applejack: "Sebastian, if'n you don't mind how about you let my boys get their exercise?"

"As you wish." Sebastian chuckled, as he and the Timberwolves turned into think smoke. The smoke then moved towards Ponyville. Once it reached the barrier, it began ramming it over and over again, with increasing force. Heaven was also no where to be found.

1079273>>1079280
(Whoops, I didn't see those posts.)
Applejack: "So which of y'all think you are stallion enough to take me down?" She saunters on up onto the trunk proper and nears the center.

((Sure, but Blue's going to have to head over to City Hall...))

(Sorry everyone but I'm not able to see straight at the moment and I fell asleep for about 10 minutes awhile back. I'm off to bed. I'll pick this up when I get up in the morning. Midnight for me and I've been up since 4am. Night.)

1079299>>1079317 "Oh no you don't!" Blue shouts as Sebastian turns into a cloud, running after him he calls back to his squad. "Help Sergeant Star, I'll handle ninja boy."

((See you then, maybe...))
After slamming into it a couple more times the smoke finally breaks the barrier and Landed in front of the City Hall. "Oh? And you think you'll have a better chance of beating me here sister?" He chuckled, as Heaven stood in front of the City Hall, blocking their path.

1079432 Blue runs through the town, coming to the town hall where the two ninja were facing off. "Hey smart ass!" Blue yells causing Sebastian to turn around slightly. "Your not the only one here that's a unicorn!" He yells as his horn lights up, thoroughgoing his will at Sebastian's mind initiating a mental duel.

Upon pushing your will against Sebastian's mind you find what could only be described as an ocean, which then pushes back. Sebastian chuckles, as seven fireballs appear, which then launch at Blue and Heaven.
Heaven, easily dodges them, though one singes her right back leg.

1079476 As Sebastian pushes back he can feel only what is described as an insurmountable wall, his will simply flowing around while it remains indifferent to the assault. As the fire balls streak towards Blue, pale blue shields flicker around him blocking them.

Heaven took the opportunity to attack Sebastian as he focused on Blue. She luckily got close enough to cut his back legs, which caused his attention to slip. This momentary slip of his attention left a very tiny hole in his defenses as he turned to retaliate against Heaven.

1079544 Sensing his opponents attack falter Blue ceased being defensive and attacked.

Sebastian blinked, as he realized he was now fully on the defensive. Every time he would focus on Heaven, Blue renewed his assault, and vice versa.

1079637 Pressing his mental attack while maintain his shield spell Blue begins to move forward, readying his crossbow with his hooves slowing down the reload rate considerably.

1075522>>1075520>>1079671>>1079637
Applejack walks around to her throne and looks over the remaining brigade members. "So, any of you think you got what it takes?"

Star: "You know, I just realized we are severely lacking in earth ponies." He walks to the forefront while everyone else gets ready. "So, Applejack was it? What happens after you have all the land back to yourself? Surely you don't intend to farm it all alone. Where are your farmhands?" He seems to be more interested in being distracting than directly fighting her.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1080177 Dim mumbles something along the lines of" no mom I'm not going to college it doesnt start for another month" (Idk what magic exhaustion does yet but I will be adding specifics to that since we have so many unicorns. I do know it hurts like hell and causes hallucinations though also intellect will affect how hard it is to obtain and how severe it is )

(Yeah, I had been wondering if there would be specifics or if it was just going to be something like mental fatigue mixed with a lack of energy for any real physical effort.)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1080186(No its quite bad in severe cases death or permanent lose of magic can occur- and I am willing to do that to people:twilightsmile:)

(I have the feeling my character will see the mechanics of this a lot then.)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1080191 (Just dont be op (kinda like nimpo ninjas seem to be and no they will not be a major plot device for the main storyline but our native ninja will be allowed her side missions that involve them) and you will just be tired. However your character knows his limits so dont just initiate it for any old reason. Oh did I mention it can kill you)

1075520>>107552>>1079671
Star's horn glows for a moment before the others can hear him in their heads.
Ugh.. I am so making us communication stones later. Alright, think you all can distract her while I set up something. I'm no good in a direct fight but if I have the time I can set up enough enchanted items around her that she can't step without almost blowing herself up. I would say just try and kill her but if she really is Applejack that isn't an option. Lightning, think you could give me some cover fire? Burning, let's see if she has any of the root fears most of our kind have, what do you say? Boys see if you can't pin her in place if nothing else works.

Star: "Well I think I could tangle with you little missy but I'm not sure I should. Wouldn't want to ruin anyone's good looks. Especially not mine."

Sebastian finally got annoyed by Blue and turned to attack him all out. "Goodbye brother." Heaven said, just as her dagger pierced Sebastian's chest.

1082076 His opponent dead Blue drops his sheilds and drops to a knee, shaking slightly. "We should get back to help the others." He pants as he struggles to rise, clearly exhausted by the struggle.

(Think blue will be out of it for a while.)

"Yeah, sure." Heaven sighed, shaking her head. "You gunna need help?"

1085212 "No, no I'll be...be fine. Just give me, give me a moment. To catch my breath." Blue slowly rises as he pants, his breath ragged.

(Keeping context that magical exhaustion takes it out of you, curse you pleaseworkforonce now Blue can't be OP.)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1085277 ( magical exhaustion is when you actually go down that's just fatigue you'll see)

1085530 (ah, so he's just suffering from lots of fatigue)

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

1085559(yeah oh and your about to be raped by buffalo:pinkiecrazy:)

1080530 (Looks like with Pleaseorkforonce gone we'll be doing the Nightmare Apple saga. not that i'm complaining i'm enjoying quite alot actually.:pinkiehappy:)

(Aye. Now if just everyone would get back on so we can continue or I'm going to have to rely on some of my older power gamer tricks to spur this on. Then again, if I've managed to take down a mech with just a shotgun, a motorcycle, and a canvas cloak I'm sure I can work out how Star will at least distract on his own.)

1075522>>1075520>>1079671>>1079637
(Alright then. I've waited long enough I do believe. If nothing else happens I'm going to push this forward tonight at around 8 for me. I really don't like leaving an rp unfinished as it drives me nuts.)

1095650 (Me too, I just don't know what to do, somehow I think that throwing a fireball to the element of Honesty is a bad idea.)

(Feel free to toss fire all around her or whatever. The idea is to keep her busy and distracted as was the unit's job. She keeps dealing with us until Twilight, the rest of the Elements, or one of the other princesses arrives to deal with her is sort of the goal. If any of us can come up with a way to drive the nightmare out though I'm all for it.)

1095659 (Burn her to ashes? It will resolve the problem of nightmare :pinkiecrazy:)

(Right, no letting Burning cook for the troop especially not cupcakes. So, ready to just toss in some distraction fire then? My character has some plans to hold up Applejack for a time but it will be a delaying action on his part.)

1095669 (Well, why not? I love the fireworks. I do it now, or should I wait for the other to be on?)

(Up to you. I'm willing to wait until tonight like I said if needs be. I would have went ahead with all this yesterday but I was too busy being sick to do it then. Thankfully I'm feeling back up to snuff now so I'm gong to push us on ahead.)

1095682>>1095675
((I may stay out of this one for the rest. It's been hard catching you guys on.))

(Sorry about that Zeir. The next one I throw together I'll try to see about setting a set time for everything to go down during.)

(( 's okay. I have to work on A New Equestria any way... I've been putting it off for to long.))

1080530 "Alright, so you are the big bad boss, right? Well, let's play a game, it's called I'll try to find and burn what you like will you try to kill me." said Raging to the earth pony. She took notice of her hat and smirk and throw a fireball to it.

(Heh, not an alicorn just an earth pony with the equivalent power.)
Applejack sees the fire coming toward her hat and tries to duck it, and the rest of her body, out of the way. "So you are the only one willing to try, eh?" She stomps onto the giant stump everyone is currently arranged on unleashing a wave of splinters in Burning's direction.

Star nods as he begins to move in behind the fighting duo and lays out several paper chains in just the right spot to avoid the current flames.

(Look at this little pen-flashlight :ajsmug: I didn't wrote an Alicorn, I wrote an earth pony, Twilight is best pony/princess and you like waffle!)

(Actually I really like pancakes over waffles. Waffles are messy. Otherwise I'm okay with the memory rewrite.)

1097649 (Actually I missed clicked and used the Add Comment when I wanted to use the Preview comment :facehoof:)
Raging looked at the splinters before throwing a fireball to them and laughed .
"Is that all you can do? I will burn your forest!" she said before casting an explosive ball toward the massive trunk and throwing her halberd toward Applejack.

"Burning, if you kill all of us I'm suing you in Tartarus." Star goes flying from the explosions but thankfully his chains remain in place. Applejack dodges the halberd and lands in amidst the items Star had dropped behind. Suddenly the paper chains begin to lengthen, grow, pierce into the stump, and encircle around Applejack in an attempt to hold her in place. They also now have the consistency of metal chains so she can't just tear out of them. Applejack however is proving to be rather strong and is already starting to uproot the things.

Star manages to fall off the stump and roll toward the ground below. "Bugger." He starts making his way back up to where everyone is.

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 506