The Equestrian Revolutionary War 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Hearnishere123
Group Admin

Lets discuss some mythical creatures that can be used in the war. Weather they are too Overpowered or not.

Pihuechenyi are winged snakes that drink the blood. They are as big as the CMC, have no armor and can only kill in a swarm.

Gargoyles can only fight during the night, however they are fairly strong, thing Minotaur but with wings and claws. During the day, they are basically helpless to defend themselves.

You have any Mythical troops you want to share?

Jack-Pony
Group Admin

1067947 Pihuechenyi are basically zerglings, I'm game with that.
Gargoyles are useless during the day, when most armies operate. Again I am good with that.

My 'Mythical troops' are (the exceedingly rare) Nox-Pegasi, Aka, 'Bat-Ponies'. Think Pony + Werewolf...just not to that extreme. When threatened, their teeth sharpen, eyes narrow and gain approximately double the strength of a normal pony. Offsetting this, is the fact that they are scarce as all hell and that when in their 'rage' they are too base to use weapons, and resort to using their hooves and new-found fangs!

Irongalley
Group Admin

I don't know, guys. We may need a chupacabra here, after all.

:derpytongue2:

In all seriousness, what about these demons everyone wants? How can we make them canon?

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

I am rebuilding the Overkill and the Tartarus units to have more in cannon fighters. So no demons here, and about the elementals, my Dragon is a Elemental Dragon breed. So it is already cannon for me, I will just keep them without armor to make it fair.

Though if you want to make the Demons cannon, they kinda are since Cerberus is cannon along side Tartarus.

Jack-Pony
Group Admin

1068085 Demons? IDK, they're practically invincible, or they're complete shit, so I just don't know. I'd say no to them, unless someone picks out specific types of demons...

Irongalley
Group Admin

Well, yeah.

But Tartarus is

so it kinda makes me unsure if pones would use them in battle.

Irongalley
Group Admin

Ever read Demonata by Darren Shan?

Those are my type of demons. :moustache:

Jack-Pony
Group Admin

1068127 Sorry, nope.

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

....-points to your ally- Would he would not use them if he could reach Tartarus.

~Hearn

Irongalley
Group Admin

Stargazer's an evil king, necromancer, sorcerer, dude with doubtful intentions and a super eerie repertoire of equally strange creatures under his command.

He is kinda evil. :derpytongue2:

I just never pictured one of the princesses using demons and such.

Irongalley
Group Admin

Ah well... They're a varied sort with different abilities and strength, but the catch is that they can only be killed with magic.

They also die on earth, since the magic supply is small and it cannot sustain them. So, they need to maintain a temporary portal between universes open for as long as they wish to stay in Earth, which is mostly a few hours, since they need a human mage to open the portal, and they aren't strong enough to keep them that way.

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

Well...They didn't say we couldn't use them, and my Second-in-command did enter Tartarus to get them so I let it slide. Though now I had to remove them. You seem to forget, that LUNA was now founded by the Princesses. We are independent and only act to protect. Would we get punished for using Demons... we would have if we kept them. I am working on their replacements now.

Irongalley
Group Admin

I mean, I like demons as much as the next guy, but they'd be impossible to control, and civilian losses due to collateral damage would sky rocket.

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

....I was not thinking long term when I moved the units over to here. I just tried my best to add disadvantages to them so they would not be op. Which is why I have to edit the unit list now. I was trying to make my unit leaders happy instead of thinking logically

~Hearn.

Irongalley
Group Admin

I know that feel. :derpytongue2: Some of my guys wanted actual crossovers with minecraft to happen. :rainbowlaugh:

Which is a pretty cool idea, but makes no sense! :derpytongue2:

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

I use 50 Enderdragons, you lose.

Yeah I would have pulled a unit of them, since they wouldn't really be from the Draconic Empire. :ajsmug:

~Hearn

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16