The Equestrian Revolutionary War 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

LUNA was founded shortly after the return of the Lunar Princess. Their main purpose was to remove any threats to Princess Luna's throne, at first. They quickly became feared through all of Equestria to all except the Royal Guards, the Princesses, the Princes, and the Element Bearers. Initially, LUNA only accepted previous members of the Lunar Guard, although they quickly made changes to allow Pegasi in as well. Now, they are contemplating allowing all races to join their ranks. The four races would still be divided by Regiment, of course. LUNA now only deals with possible opposition to the throne of Luna if the opposition is proven. Although, if the possible opposition gets wind of having LUNA on their tail, they stop all actions against the throne. The way LUNA deals with these would-be oppressors is not very pleasant. LUNA has now received permission from the Princesses to continue research into the power of steam engines.

NOTE: Yes, we're researching Steampunk! Get over it! :rainbowlaugh:

Irongalley
Group Admin

How can you research steampunk when we're barely leaving the medieval ages? :rainbowhuh:

1049753 I think we've lost control of the time period thing. He want's steam punk and my general is pushing for rail gun leviathan things........

Irongalley
Group Admin

Haha, yeah. :derpytongue2: We really need to get it together, lest we end up like Tyrone.

Hearnishere123
Group Admin

LUNA's Leader Hothead will be away for a while, thus I request permission to step up as I am Temp/Sub-Leader of LUNA. As such, I shall get to work presenting you with the information you require for us to begin to war. We at LUNA are deeply sorry for not doing this sooner. Within the next 24hours I should have filled out Units, and our basic information.

~Hearn

Irongalley
Group Admin

Ok. You'll have a ton to catch up on then! :rainbowlaugh:

Glad to have you onboard. :moustache::derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6