Hero Factory Crossovers 18 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Seriously, this group is lacking.

Bionicle Crossovers: Bionicle may be gone but it will return! But until that day those who wish to fill the void with fan fiction will find a home here. This group's side purpose is to keep the fire that Bionicle made alive and burning, at least until Lego gives the official announcement that their bringing our beloved bio mechanical heroes back! But until that time fill free to write. Post. And publish.

LEGO: LEGOs are a timeless toy. I haven't seen very many crossovers with them, but I created this group anyways.

"My BBBFF's Fan Club! <3My big brother is my best friend in the whole world! I am president of his fan club! Anywho, getting to the real point here, Christmas is coming up, and I wanted to give him the best present ever! So I decided, I will make him a fan club on Fimfiction! I'm hoping to get one hundred members by Christmas, so I can show him all the people who love him! So please, join right now and tell your friends to join. Don't do this for me; do this for my bbbff! And for Christmas! Yay!!! :heart:" (Not my group).

Visit these groups if you haven't already! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1