Fallout Equestria: World 1,105 members · 1,183 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Hello everyone,

My name is Rae, and I am looking for assistance and/or advice with a new project. I have been working on writing scripts for a radio play rendition of an 'original' (as in, not already written elsewhere) Fallout Equestria side story, Fallout Equestria: Nautilus. However, this is not a project I could entirely take on by myself. Between voice acting, sound design, and even proofreading of the script, I am looking for anyone interested in at least taking a look at what has been done thus far.

The end goal of this project would be to record episodes and upload them to one or more platforms, such as Youtube and/or SoundCloud, to be hosted as a serial. Each chapter would be written to be a single episode of this serial, with a target runtime to be determined based upon feedback.

So far, I have a prologue and the first two chapters drafted. My highest priority right now is to find proofreaders to help refine these before I progress too far forward. I intend to draft each episode in advance, so that they can be proofread while voices, music, and sound effects are being compiled for the previous episode (i.e. Episode 2 can be proofread while Episode 1 is moreso in 'production').

If anyone is interested in seeing the scripts for the Prologue/Episode 1, please let me know and I can send the links directly (not sure what the etiquette is for just posting links directly here, but I figure I'd rather be safe than sorry). If there is another place where I might be better off looking for interest/assistance, I would appreciate any information you might have ~

Thank you for taking the time to read over this. I look forward to hearing from the Fallout Equestria community <3

intrigued and here as someone to do voice acting

That's wonderful to hear! Do you have any past experience with voice acting? Any preferred kind(s) of character?

I'd be interested in proofreading

ive done prier voice acting work but none of the projects ever went anywhere and i usually can figure something out for different voices although i cant do very high pitch voices

Sounds awesome, I'll gladly lend my voice. I could try proofreading, but I have very little experience with that amd not toommuch free time. Recording a few lines is usually fairly quick in my experience. Depends a bit on the quality you are looking for, or course.

Thank you! I'll ask again, do you have any past experience with voice acting, or any preferred kind(s) of character to voice?
Also, for proofreading, if you're sure about taking a look, please shoot me a DM with your email address and I can add you to the first doc ~

Not much with pure voice acting I'm afraid. I have sent in a couple of auditions and helped record some songs but that's it. Unless you count online roleplaying.
I have a lot more experience with regular acting, have been in a couple of minor musicals, but it is a very different setting when you can utilize body language, improvisation, outfit, setting and people around. To get all that across with just voice is a more specialized skill.

I wouldn't mind taking a look. :twilightsmile:

As for preferences, right now I have the Covid, so ghoul is the only thing I can do for now. I usually gets typecast as middle aged or older men and feel I can do them well. I have gotten female roles before, but they are much more of a challenge, naturally.

I'm down to help proofread and possible voice act if interested

Sounds great! I'll send you a DM

As a side note to everyone in-thread who's expressed interest, I'm considering setting up a Discord server to discuss various aspects of the project. I will post here to notify once this is done ~

As an update to this, I've put together a Discord server for further discussion of the project. If anyone is interested in helping out, let me know and I can send you a link to join in.

ill take a link please

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13