Fandom RP 12 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 252 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 252
Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1218394 Ashe shrugged.
"I wouldn't know. I'd say pretty good, but my opinion is void due to bias," He said, looking down at Jacob.

Jacob smiled and placed a loving kiss on Ash's cheek. "Your opinion is what matters right now. Is there anything you can think of that you wanted to do? I'm up for anything."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1218424 Ashe chuckled.
"Well, I can think of something, but it would make for a very strange first date..."

Jacob smiled and swished his short red tail excitedly. "Lay it on me. What were you thinking of?"

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1218486 Ashe tilted his head in thought.
"I figured we could just stay here, talk..... Maybe a little more..."

Jacob smiled hopefully, placing a hoof on Ashen's chest. The hunter smiled as he felt his new coltfriend's lean muscles.

"A little more?"

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1230056 Ashe nods.
"Not much, just laying here, cuddling....." He says as he wraps a hoof around Jacob's neck.

Jacob smiled and placed a soft kiss on Ash's lips, looking over at the stairs. "Well, I can get us some pillows and blankets if you wanna stay down here by the fire, or we can just go up to my bedroom. I'm fine either way...." He leaned in and placed a loving kiss at the base of Ash's ear. "...... Sweetie."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1230237 Ashe placed his head on Jacob's shoulders, never once looking away from the unicorn.
"I'd like to stay down here,"

Jacob grinned and picked Ash up in his magic, laying the stallion down in front of the fireplace and running upstairs. He returned with a few big pillows and some big soft blankets. The stallion laid the pillows under and next to Ash's head, then laid down next to him and draped the blankets over them. "Like the blankets? They're made from Anteka fur, straight from Pokke village."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

"They're perfect..."
Ashe smiled as he snuggled up to Jacob.
"Much like a certain unicorn stallion I know....."

[I'm going to tell you what I tell another of my RP buddies. Please, slow down and add more detail. You heard all of my ranting in the earlier posts. Please listen to it. Don't feel like you have to reply as fast as possible. Quality over quantity. Your spelling and grammar is fine. I just need a few more sentences. Remember, if you can't describe what he's doing, describe what he's thinking.]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1230595 ((Sorry. 'Tis been changed))

Jacob blushed and used his magic to remove the ring around his horn, setting it on the table and wrapping his strong arms around Ash's back, his muscled chest pressed up against the pegasus. "You're so handsome..... And you feel strong......"

[Wanna get sexy with this? :pinkiehappy:]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1230689 ((Clop is always fun))
Ashe blushed heavily as he feels himself hardening.
"Uhh...th-thanks..."

Jacob's eyes widened as he felt something poke his thigh, his own member stiffening. The large pink piece of flesh hardened to it's full length, rubbing against Ash's stomach.

"Oh, um.... I couldn't ask you to......"

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1230766 Ashe looked away.
"I.....I sort of want to..... B- but if you don't want, we don't have to....."

Jacob placed a hoof on Ash's cheek, smiling at him lovingly. "I want to make you happy. If you want to do it, then we can do it at whatever pace you want, okay?" The unicorn reached a hoof back and began massaging one of Ash's wings.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1230797 Ashe looked back up, and nodded.
"Um... C-Can you be on top...?"

Jacob smiled and nodded, kissing Ash's cheek. "Just lay down, and I'll do the rest, okay? Any way you feel comfortable."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1230923 Ashe was trembling with nervousness and anticipation.
"O-okay....." He said as he laid down, spreading his legs to reveal his tight hole.

Jacob slowly crawled arop Ashenwing, lining up his large member with the pegasus's plot hole. The hunter leaned down and placed soft kisses on Ash's cheek. "Just relax, baby. Just tell me when you're ready."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1230978 Ashe closed his eyes, and slowly nodded.
"I-I'm ready,"

Jacob nodded and took a deep breath, slowly moving his hips forward. The wide head of his member pushed against Ash's plot hole. "T-tell me if it hurts...." He slowly kept pushing until the head slipped in with a soft pop.

[Lots of description here, please. What he's feeling, what he's thinking, etc.]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1231024 Ashe gasps as the length enters him. He puts a hoof on Jacob's flank.
"I-it's so big!" says before a low moan escapes his lips.

[He is being gentle. Didn't I make it clear he was doing his best to be gentle? And I did ask for lots of detail. It's getting boring for me responding to posts that are maybe two sentences long.]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1231144 ((It's been fixed))

Jacob moaned softly as he slowly pushed his member further inside, feeling Ash's tight anal walls part around the head of his shaft. He looked down lovingly at his coltfriend and asked "F-feel good, honey?"

[Going to bed.]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1231316 Ashe nodded, his eyes clenched shut.
"C-can you go a little harder...?"
((I shalt see thou on the morrow))

[Please respond earlier than ten at night, if you can.]

Jacob nodded and began pushing a little harder and faster, moaning happily and clenching his eyes shut. The pegasus' insides felt so warm and tight, it was driving the stallion crazy. "You feel so goooood......." Soon, Jacob finally pushed all the way inside. A small bulge had formed on Ash's abdomen where the tip of Jacob's member was, and Jacob placed his hoof on the bulge and rubbed it gently.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1232259 Ashe grips Jacob's flank tightly.
"P-please...more!" He says as he subconsciously thrusts into nothing.

Jacob began slowly thrusting his hips, moaning and watching the bulge in Ash's belly go up and down with every movement of his hips. His hooves were placed next to either side of Ash's head for support as the unicorn began making love to his coltfriend.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1233824 Ashe looked up at his coltfriend.

"Y-you feel so good....." He said as his tongue lolled out of his mouth.

[Sorry, I have a friend over.]

Jacob moaned and panted happily, thrusting a bit harder and faster. His stared down at Ashenwing with a loving gaze. "Ash..... baby.... I'm c-close......."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1259769 Ashe smiled lovingly at Jacob.
"I...I am too....I...I want you to cum inside me....."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1259769 ((Are you dead yet?))

[Sorry!]

Jacob gave a few more thrusts, then groaned loudly as he released his seed inside of Ash's plot hole. The hunter fell limp on top of his coltfriend, panting heavily. "Ohhhh....."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1292399 ((Nothing to be sorry about. A quick question though. WHy does Hrimfaxi and Scinfaxi from Ace Combat sound like something from Monster Hunter?))
Ashe cried out in sheer bliss, spraying stream after stream of his cum onto the carpet below him. He collapsed under Jacob as waves of pleasure shot through him.

Jacob panted happily as he tiredly licked and nibbled on Ash's ear, holding his coltfriend lovingly. "Mmm.... You're amazing...... Do you wanna sleep down here, sweetie?"

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1293130 Ashe nodded weakly.
"That....That would be nice... "

Jacob smiled and slowly started to oull his member out, but stopped and whispered to Ash. "Want me to keep it in?"

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1293285 Ashe hesitantly nodded.
"I-I guess so..."
((I shalt see thou on the morrow))

Jacob smiled and nodded, sliding his member back into Ash all the way up to the base. The hunter used his magic to lay them on their sides, then bring over a big pillow and blanket. Jacob stuck the pillow under their heads, then laid the blanket over them. Jacob held Ash against his chest lovingly, feeling the pegasus' heartbeat through their connection, on his member. It was soothing.

[Skip to tomorrow morning?]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1293367 ((Nothing else to do before then))
Ashe's eyes fluttered open, his mouth opening to a wide yawn. He looked around, his eyes immediately widening at the unfamiliar sight. He quickly calmed down, however, when remembering the events of the night before.

Jacob's member was still erect, and deep inside of Ash, giving the stallion a pleasant feeling of fullness and warmth. The hunter's strong hooves were also wrapped tightly around Ash's body, holding him protectivtely. It seems Jacob was a late sleeper.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1296753 Ashe looked up at Jacob, surprised that he was still asleep. He slowly attempts to slide out from under the unicorn.

Jacob let out a soft moan as Ash slid off of his member, but the hunter didn't wake up. Jacob gave a small frown as he felt Ash slip from his embrace, but still slept soundly.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1297586 Ashe smiled at Jacob, leaning down and giving the stallion a quick kiss on the forehead. He turned, his eyes scanning the room.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 252