Fandom RP 12 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 252 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 252
Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1197085 ((Sorry. My social life was calling me. Damn social life. Who needs friends?))
Ashenwing sat there, small dark stains appearing on the ground beneath his head.

Jacob slowly walked back to Ashenwing, placing a concerned hoof on the pony's cheek and using his other to take his own helmet off. "Please..... I just want to help..... You can tell me...."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1197218 Ashenwing looked up, tears in his eyes.
"I...I don't really want to talk about it right now....."

Jacob looked deeply into Ashenwing's eyes, very concerned for this pony's well-being. Odd.... they just met, too....

"It will only help if you tell someone. Trust me, I should know. If you tell me once, I will never bring it up again if you don't want me too. But it feels so much better once you've told somepony else."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1197339 Ashe looked away, as if ashamed of something.
"I just don't want to talk about it...."

Jacob gave a comforting smile, placing both hooves on Ashenwing's shoulders and holding him there comfortingly. "It's okay. Whatever it is you tell me, I promise I won't think any worse of you. You have nothing to be ashamed of. It's just us out here, and no one else is going to hear any of this."

Comment posted by Subatomic Seal deleted Jul 1st, 2013
Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1197491 Ashenwing murmured too quietly for Jacob to hear.
I.....I think you're pretty cute..."

Jacob smiled at the effort, but gave Ashen's shoulder a little squeeze. "A bit louder, please. Just a little."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1197664 Ashenwing kept his gaze affixed on the ground, his voice barely audible.
"Nope. I already told you,"

[Please be serious here.]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1197686 ((I am. If you don't like it, well.... I wasn't talking about an actual troll face, I meant a troll-like smile))

[He's all ashamed of what he's thinking, and then suddenly he's happy with a troll smile? That's nonsensical.]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1197773 ((*Sigh* It's been fixed...))

Jacob gave a small smirk, leaning in a bit closer. "Come on, you said it once, you can say it again...."

[Quick! Kiss him, you fool!]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1204348 Ashenwing still kept his eyes on the ground.
"You said you wouldn't talk about it after I told you..."

Jacob gave a sly smile. "I didn't hear it. You didn't tell me, you mumbled it to yourself, probably on purpose so you could try this little avoidance method. If you want to tell me, you'll have to speak up."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1204509 Ashenwing shakes his head.
"I shouldn't even feel like this. We just met about five minutes ago..."

Jacob frowned and placed one hoof on Ashenwing's shoulder, and the other on his chin so the pegasus' head was tilted up. Jacob stared into Ashenwing's eyes deeply, speaking calmly and softly. "Ashenwing, I've said this three times, and I will say it again. Please, please, please tell me what has you so worried. I don't care what it is. There is nothing you can tell me that will make me hate you."

[Either tell him or kiss him, but this is dragging on for far too long.]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1210516 ((Yes, yes, I know))
Ashenwing closed his eyes as he looked away.
Come on, you dumbass! This might be your only chance!
"Um....I'm not exactly sure if I can tell you.." He looked back up.
"C-can I show you...?"

Jacob nodded and smiled, his face just a foot away from Ashenwing's. "Of course. Whatever way you're comfortable with."

I wonder what he wants to show me....

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1210618 Ashenwing nervously wrapped a hoof around Jacob's neck, bringing him close. Ashe closed his eyes as he brought his own face forward.

Jacob's eyes widened as his lips pressed against Ashenwing's. His eyes slowly closed, and the veteran hunter began gently kissing back. His hoof went up to the one around his neck, holding Ash's hoof and squeezing it lovingly.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1210681 Ashe suddenly broke away.
"We-we shouldn't be doing this..."

Jacob smiled and wrapped his arms around Ash's waist, holding the pegasus close. "Why? My answer is yes, I would like to date you. I think it would be wonderful. Are you worried someone will find out? The Guild has no hatred against someone's sexual preference. I know of four openly gay hunters and six openly lesbian huntresses. They are all well liked and respected. Why are you so worried?"

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1210791 Ashe shifted his hooves nervously.
"We only met about five minutes ago, and we barely know each other..."

Jacob smiled and gave Ash a nuzzle on the cheek, then kissed the pegasus' lips. "Hey, that's what dating is for, right? Would you like to come back to the house I'm staying in? I could cook us some dinner."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1210833 Ashe sighed in defeat.
"That...That would be...Nice..."

Jacob smiled and stood up, kissing Ash's cheek and looking out at the horizon. "We should get back soon. Come on, I'll treat you to my Aptonoth and veggie stew."

[Skip to Moga Village?]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1210932 ((Time-skipping powers, activate!))
Ashe looked around.
"So, where are you currently residing?"

Jacob led Ash to a modest two-story house, made of wood weathered by the ocean spray and countless storms. He led the pegasus inside to reveal a cozy living room with a carpeted floor, some large cushions to sit on, and a dutch oven with something cooking inside over the brick fireplace. Jacob took off his armor and set his bags by the door, revealing his chiseled muscles honed from years as a hunter. He seemed to take good care of his sea blue coat as well.

"The stew should be ready. I had it start cooking this morning." The hunter pulled a pair of wooden bowls from a cupboard, then went to the pot to fill them with stew.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1211131 Ashe looked around at the large (ish) house, his eyes coming to rest at the resident. More specifically, said resident's rear.

Jacob didn't seem to notice that Ash was staring at his rump. The unicorn walked over with two bowls of the spicy stew in his magic, offering one to Ash with a smile. "Here you go. Simple recipe, but delicious results." Jacob sat down on one of the cushions, sipping his stew out of the bowl without a spoon.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1211271 Ashe took the bowl gratefully.
"Thank you," He said as he sat down.
"So, Jacob, tell me about yourself,"

Jacob shrugged as he sipped his stew. "Not much to tell. I began hunting at.... fifteen years old, I think, then just kept practicing and learning. I studied monsters, other hunters, and even took anatomical sketches of monsters I've slain. I have a more educated approach to hunting. Some hunters fly by the seat of their pants, and that works for them."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1211459 Ashe chuckled.
"I mostly just aim for the head. Usually works for me,"

Jacob shook his head with a smile. "A lot of stronger monsters have a lot of head armor. You'll have to study a monster and find the weak points in their armor. But since you're dating me, I'll just tell them to you anyway." He gave a wink at Ash and sipped some of his stew.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1211796 Ashe nodded.
"Yeah, I've found that headshots don't work on Barroth... Still don't know why I did that..." He chuckled. he stared down at the brew in front of him, having not touched it whatsoever. He tentatively took a small sip, causing his eyes to widen at the taste.
"Holy crap this is good!"
((I wonder what Aptonoth tastes like...))

[Probably like spicy beef.]

Jacob smiled happily, adjusting himself on his cushion. "Have as much as you want. We have all night."

[Going to bed.]

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1211856 ((I'm thinking like what I imagine what rhino tastes like))
Ashe chuckled at an unseen joke.
((I shalt see thou on the morrow))

Jacob looked up from his bowl of stew with a raised eyebrow. The hunter tilted his head curiously. "What's so funny?"

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1213504 He waved a hoof dismissively.
"Nevermind. You wouldn't find it funny..."

Jacob gave a small smirk, setting his bowl of stew down. "Try me."

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1217989 Ashe looked up, scowling.
"Let's not start that again,"

Jacob frowned and closed his eyes. He seemed rather sad at Ash's reaction. Maybe even a little hurt. "I was just trying to lighten the mood..... I'm sorry....." The hunter went back to silently eating his stew, his gaze set on the cracking fireplace.

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1218066 Ashe lifted Jacob's head with a hoof, a concerned look on his face.
"It's okay. I was just joking,"

Jacob blinked, then gave a soft smile, placing a soft kiss on Ash's cheek. "Sorry, I..... You seemed very sincere when you said that. I thought you were mad at me." After a brief pause, he asked "Um, anything you wanted to do tonight?"

Subatomic Seal
Group Admin

1218282 Ashe smiled warmly.
"Depends, what do you have in mind?"

Jacob rested his head on Ash's shoulder, smiling up at him. "I would usually just go to bed after I'm done eating. I don't have company often, and to be honest, this is my first date. Ever. How am I doing?"

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 252