Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Heya everyone. I'm looking for someone who would be able to help with my story Fallout Equestria: Burdens. An editor of mine had to leave, recently, and now I have a total of 5 Chapters that are currently sitting in limbo on Google Docs. I'm hoping that I can find someone who would be able to provide editing, proofreading, and/or continuity assistance for the story.

If anyone is wondering how long it currently is about 76,798 words, and it's honestly the most invested story--- and the only story--- I've ever written. The total number includes the 5 unreleased Chapters that are pending for proofreading and an extra layer of editing.

Because this is a story that is inspired by Kkat's Fallout Equestria, it's got some mature themes going for it--- gore, violence, language and all that jazz. Just want to put that out there just in case. If you have no problem with any of those mature themes along with experience in first person, present tense; eldritch influence; and shifting perspective, I hope to hear from you. In the meantime I'll keep writing until help arrives.

Thank you for your interest, and I hope to hear back from you ^^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2