Soaring Apple: SoarinJack 177 members · 55 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

You know 'em, you love 'em! Time for another FimFiction Challenge! This week's episode showed us a lot of Soarin' and should have triggered a lot of ideas in us Bronies. So here's your chance to let them out, good or bad! Way I see it, there haven't been enough of these for this pairing, so time to get this apple rolling.
(And yes, I've cleared this with Celestias Paladin)

Challenge Rules
1. Has to be related to Rainbow Falls. Rewrites of a particular scene, the entire episode, whatever. You can do a follow-up to the episode, or a continuation of a scene, or a brand new scene!
2. Pairing is Soarin/Applejack - Obviously
3. No Gore, No Clop, No Shota - Just none of the gross out stuff, eh? Cursing is fine, just give a warning so the kiddies and teens don't bleed from the eyeballs.
4. Anthro allowed, just label it.
5. No using Spitfire as a jealous ex. She was kinda' a bitch in this weeks episode, so its understandable, but really no need to tar and feather the poor pegasus.
6. Min 500 words, Max...lets say less than 10,000
7. Not going to put a time-limit, but don't drag out the writing. Post when you can.

Idea Prompts
-Soarin' recognizes Applejack from the Galla and wants to see what she's baked
-Applejack recognizes Soarin' while he's in the hospital and feels sorry for him because no Wonderbolts have come to visit
-Applejack and Soarin' run into each other before/after the tryouts and Soarin' is hungry for some apple brown betties!
-Rainbow Dash takes her friends and Cloudsdale's team out for drinks after the awards ceremony
-Applejack finds herself in one of the cheerfillies outfits and Soarin' can't take his eyes off of her
-Soarin' ducks behind a building to escape his rabid fangirls and runs into Applejack, similarly taking a break
-Applejack, not Rainbow Dash, saves Soarin' during his fall
-Soarin' complains about hospital food while Applejack is nearby
-Soarin's injuries are actually much worse, and he's left alone with a broken X and shattered Y while the trials go on. Applejack sees him through a window and decides he needs company more than Rainbow Dash needs another cheerfilly

Good luck and Good writing!

2635233 Challenge accepted. I actually just started working on it after watching the episode for ideas.

I am very tempted... Since there is no time limit, I shall probably start this. If all turns out well, hopefully it won't ale too long to finish.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3