Soaring Apple: SoarinJack 177 members · 55 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Good Evening,

I wanted to reread a SoarinJack story that I really enjoyed. Unfortunately I can't seem to find it anymore. I don't remember the title, but a brief synopsis:
Applejack and Soarin go on a date in Lost Wages. They have a little too much to drink, and end up eloping. They plan on getting an annulment, but management of the Wonderbolts forces them to stay married for a while and plan on using the marriage for publicity. Granny Smith and the rest of the Apples are pretty upset, and Applejack lies about the whole situation. Soarin's family embraces Applejack. As the days go on, Applejack and Soarin spend more time together and gradually fall in love. The story ends with them deciding to stay married.

This story is a sequel to a story between Rainbow Dash and Braeburn (which I also can't find). Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed this SoarinJack story and if anyone knows where I can find it, I'd really appreciate it.

V/R,

Dreadnought

I instantly recognized the sypnosis, though it was something I read on DeviantArt a while back. I've since found out that it's been deleted from both DA and here on FimFic, but here's a place that you could reread it if you'd like.

Thank you so very much. I did try FimFetch, but couldn't find it. I tried the Applejack and Soarin tags, but it never came up. Any idea why it was removed from fimfiction?

Guess I'll have to download all the stories I like to reread to prevent this from happening again.

Dreadnought

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

It was removed? Damn, that was one of the good ones. And no idea, dmwcool1 seemed to have left as well so we can't ask him

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4