But she is wearing a manebow which is adorbsable

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

I would like to highlight this picture again. It's just ... impossibly cute. xD

And, on Cryosite's recommendation, here's a Silver Spoon video of mine from another thread, featuring several of the great pictures I found here and on DA.

arcum42
Group Admin

--arcum42

arcum42
Group Admin

--arcum42

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Now come on Silvy. You've been on a first name basis with Diamond for years. No need to be so formal.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

I know It isn't the best of my work, but I wanted to post it anyway

Even though I imagine silver as a grey knight, I drew her as an ordo malleus inquisitor instead...

I dunno what Silver sees offscreen, but I don't think she likes the look of it one bit. Perhaps Snails is chewing with his mouth open again or somepony used a soup spoon for their ice cream when they clearly should have used a dessert spoon. She's too polite to complain to their face, surely.

But that doesn't mean it can't be lovely tea party conversation. So in the end, it had some merit, even if Sweetie Belle used the wrong spoon like a silly filly. Nothing quite like an afternoon tea to brighten one's spirits.

arcum42
Group Admin

--arcum42

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

hay that looks familiar

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yeah, sometimes I don't notice who uploaded something until after I've shared it...

--Sweetie Belle

I keep the uploader information hidden in the settings. It really isn't ever relevant who uploaded an image. Just who drew it (for non-screencaps), and other useful info found in the tags.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

As it happens, this particular one was uploaded by hawthornbunny. hawthornbunny uploads a fair number of animated screencaps, as well as non-animated ones, and it isn't the first time I've posted one he uploaded without noticing it was him. If you look under his uploader tag, he's uploaded some pretty good ones!

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin