Silver Spoon 692 members · 489 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

It'll be in the next comment, so the picture doesn't show up in the feed...

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

It's Silver Spoon, Diamond Tiara, and Twist, all grown up!

--Sweetie Belle

Ok, Silver Spoon's mane is the actual best.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I like what they did with all of them. I really like what they did with Diamond's mane and tail here, too...

--Sweetie Belle

I love that Silver just kept the same manestyle she's had since she was a kid. If it ain't broke, I guess!

7020998 Nice to see that Diamond and Silver patched things up with Twist. I bet they did that as a nod to how their VAs were all friends who auditioned for the show at the same time.

Diamond and Silver, and especially Twist, may not have gotten a proper sendoff but seeing their adult versions is a nice consolation prize. :pinkiehappy:

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

I did appreciate getting the tiniest glimpse of Silver's future - about the best we could hope for, I guess - but I'm gonna be controversial and say that I actually don't think the look works for adult Silvy. I was expecting something more posh and luxurious; this kinda looks like Applejack's hairstyle.

On the other hand, she obviously married Twist, so I'm happy.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, Diamond does clearly have the superior manestyle here, I'll admit. And has Silver Spoon just been going with the same style of glasses every time she replaces them over the years? I think the frames are a little narrower, but they are pretty similar.

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9