Silver Spoon 692 members · 489 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

as a boyfriend or girlfriend?

a clone of herself. The only pony deserving of silver spoon...is another silver spoon!

I'd call it spooning spoonage.

(or Diamond Tiara, either of)

Would be hard to say, though I’d say Strike (mainly because I ship the two together).

Honestly, only ponies I could see her with realistically would be one of her classmates, probably Diamond Tiara.

Meh on the Tiara suggestions. Don't think that would be an upgrade to their relationship.

Maybe Featherweight? He's got a successful career ahead of him. (Not really my ship, but that's not what the question was asking.)

Snails. (Braces for hate)

Well, I can see someone takes their shipping way too seriously.

6085520 My best suggestions would be Diamond Tiara, Scootaloo, or Sweetie Belle.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

I'M NOT ALLOWED TO ANSWE~R THIS QUESTION ANYMORE

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Well dang, there's one I didn't even consider.

All aboard the SS Chicken Soup.

Hard to say. She's still just a kid and doesn't have adult sensibilities or preferences yet.

But looking at the qualities she seems to admire - confidence, material wealth, a unique personality - it's not a stretch to say she might fall for another rich pony. Not necessarily Diamond Tiara (in a fandom full of fanfiction, it's easy to forget that the majority of childhood friendships do not develop into tonsil boxing), but somepony in her social class, at any rate.

Thank you for the quote that everyone needed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14