The Coltcuddlers 2,212 members · 1,175 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

http://freesuggestionbox.com/pub/tdvuqci

After really thinking about what I wanna do, I've decided I'm gonna do more general M/M things so I can slowly start building an audience.
so this suggestion box website is so you can send me as many different M/M ships as you want, the more the Merrier. The kind I take is...

Canon x Canon
Rule 63 (turning M/F and F/F ships into an M/M ship)
Background ponies
Other Species

and some others. I'm unsure where I stand with OCS right now as I will really need to get to know yours to write about them.

so yeah I'm pretty sure this is it, and I will still check the comment if there is something you wanna add.
and I'm pretty open to any Male character or M/M Ship I don't have many limits I ship everything gay pretty much.

Gallus x Sandbar, Rainbow Blitz x Dusk Shine, And Elusive x Apple Jack~

thanks for the suggestions I'll add them to the list~

the idea is that the crystal heart didn't kill King Sombra but purify him and ware he was found/saved by Brayborn, and Brayborn is instantly smitten my Sombra both in looks and personality because Sombra doesn't seem to mine Brayborn's antics.

Big Macintosh X Soren- in an alternate universe in the many possibilities, there's a timeline we're Big Macintosh and Soren are best friends that later became lovers.

King Sombra X Hearm (Shining Armor, Big Macintosh,braeburn, soarin.) King Sombra has won the war has now taken The Spoils of War.

Jet Set X royal guard- Jet Set is a noble and is not afraid to use dirty tactics or legal deals to get what he wants rather it's prestige, money, or a title if he wants it you do everything in his power to get it...it's a routine As Old As Time he certainly, and Jet Set isn't the only Noble to do stuff like this but as far as he knows he's the first Noble to get caught...a royal guard, a royal guard like no other looking exactly like every identical royal guard you will see guarding doors or patrolling but this royal guard is different he's intelligent and jet-set has fallen straight into his trap, this Royal Guard could be anyone we don't know his name we don't know his past we don't know his rank you don't even know how long hes bin serving under the royal guard he has no distinction he Blends in perfectly but he is not a changeling just a royal guard that is intelligent, and got a new toy named Jet Set.

wow, these are amazing ideas, thank you for your input :D if you have other ship ideas in the future I would love to hear them X3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5