Technology VS. Magic 2,663 members · 783 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
DamnToasty
Group Admin

Hey ya'll, I was just browsing around our wonderful group, and I got an idea. I know for a fact that most of you are pretty into tech (sorry magic enthusiasts), so I though that I should start a thread for you guys to share any recent pieces of technology that you have ruined yourself economically to obtain :rainbowlaugh:. Anything is welcome, just leave a comment below!

I myself recently acquired a new pair of headphones after my Turtle Beach X11's broke on me after four years of faithful service.

They will be missed...
I replaced them with these babies, a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M50X's!

And I have to say that they are looking pretty sexy on my PC, and sound even better! Well, that's all for me folks, hope to see some replies!

-This is RobertBel98, we're done here

Eagle
Group Admin

Well, I've got a '98 Jeep Wrangler, if that counts.

Don't have much else, really. Not that I can ID.

oh... what a nice thread.

I didn't exactly ruin MY bank account, but it still comes with its own... burdens.

DamnToasty
Group Admin

3800061 You an airman?

Yeah, buddy! That jet's mah baby.

DamnToasty
Group Admin

3800106 Good on ya, man :rainbowdetermined2:. I'm applying to the Air Force Academy next year myself, here's hoping I can keep my grades up! Oh, and the Globemaster is one beast of a plane!

Ummmm, I'm a tad late to the party, but I just bough a single board computer (SBC) from https://ameridroid.com/
Think Raspberry Pi, but beefier. So far, I'm in love.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9