SpikeBelle 702 members · 186 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

What is the thing that makes you love or like Spikebelle stories ?

For me, it is the fact that Spikebelle is really realistic compared to other mlp ships I know and you can really feel the emotions behind it. What I mean is that Sweetie Belle's is in the typical situtaion of being overshadowed by her sister, Element of Generosity, Greatest Fashion Designer, Saviour of Equestria etc. Plus, there is a dragon that is adoring Rarity and it makes Sweetie wonder what is she lacking. She is super relatable and her hardships are really moving. Sweetie in most of the stories is sweet and compasionate, she is not agreeing to the ways of Rarity when it comes to treating Spike, it exploits her best characteristics. She cares for Spike, and that changes Spike himself. Spike is more considered in his actions in Spikebelle fics, his emotions are really progressive.

Spikebelle is like a forbidden fruit, is not mainstream ship but it is a symbol of that dreamy side of the fandom. Because Spikebelle shows us a reflection of crazy dreams in our that somtimes come to us in craziest ways. Because both Sweetie Belle and Spike are dreamers who are so detached and wanting to help others resolve their problems that they often not see that the way to warm their own hearts are just under their noses. And when they find each other, there is so much authentic hapiness and joy.

Plus, as I mentioned earlier, I value the psychological side of the stories. And each interactions between Spike and unicorn sisters are profound and add smething in the story. We have Sweetie between his love for Spike and Rarity, and Spike who has to make a decison which mare is better for him. And this is a power of this couple. Innocent dremers, whose way is not covered with roses, but they always find a light for their love.

What do you love in this couple ?

... You know. I'm honestly not sure. Is that strange?

Of course not, you don't need to have a certain reason. You can simply enjoy the stories.I was just curious.❤

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3