Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 875 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I'm thinking of writing a ship fic between Flash Sentry and Rarity. Would anyone be interested in reading it?

3943414 I think it could be interesting to read. As long as it's well done, and the pacing's slow, I'd give it a chance. You should go for it!

Rarity seems to fall for hot stallions at the drop of a hat, so a supremely HAWT stallion like Flash should be no problem.
Flash falling for Rarity, well there's a big obstacle that goes by the name of Princess Twilight Sparkle that may or may not complicate things.

3943733 i was thinking of placing it in a dystopian "Papers Please" type scenario.

Which world? Equestria or CHS?

While both world's Flash Sentries seem to have an affinity for Twilight, there's not much known about Equestria's Flash other than the fact that he's apparently assigned to the Crystal Empire. Note that when Pony Flash appears, he is announcing a VIP to the Crystal Empire (Twilight herself or the Duke and Dutchess of Maretonia) or rolling out the red carpet for Princess Cadance during Three's a Crowd. To date, a lot of "Flash in Equestria" stories revolve around where he's been assigned, kind of like Home in a Flash

3944961 I'm thinking in EQG AU univers. It's supposed to be a crossover with the game "Papers Please".

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7