Crack Ships Inc. 612 members · 875 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Sorry I'm late. Been busy for the last few days.

Sadly we had no entries for December, but here's hoping we can start the new year right!

1. All prompt entries must contain, in some from or another, two (2) or more of the chosen ponies entangling in some form of relationship. Which two, the depth of their relationship and how they act on it is totally up to you.

2. All entries must be in by the 26th of January at the latest (11:59PM EST). On the 27th of January, all entries will be displayed for a community vote, ending on the 31th of January. You will have the option to vote publicly in the forum, or send me a PM with your choice.

3. All entries must obey site rules. In addition, stories containing clop and/or gore must be clearly indicated as such, for the benefit of those who do not desire such things.

4. Post a link to your stories here in this thread when you are ready to submit them.

5. Only stories submitted to FiMFiction after the contest begins are eligible. You are not permitted to submit a fic you wrote 6 months ago, even if it fits with one of the pairings.

6. Any incarnation of a character is acceptable to use in your story (Rule 63, Equestria Girls, different age, etc.), but shipping a pony with themselves (self-shipping) is not.

So who will be the lucky six?

Applejack!
Might someone be able to charm an honest heart?

Carrot Top/Golden Harvest!

Suri Polomare!

Hoity Toity!

Discord?
Why not?

and finally...

Um...Granny Smith.
...Awkward. No Applecest, please.

Good luck!

I think we will see some Carrot top x Applejack here.

Oh, boy...

I think I make a sequel to "Ewww, Granny!"

AppleTop and Suri x Hoity are ships that actually make sense.

And Discord x Granny...

"It's not often that I get to go out with someone who remembers when Ponyville was founded."

"Well, I was a bit stoned at the time, but my memory of the event is still intact."

two weeks notice!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6